• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sent away by BBC

• Thread startercarina_halerose
  • Start date

carina_halerose

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 11, 2008
Tonight my wife's Black Bull is coming over and when he arrives i will give him my wedding ring. Then i will get in my car drive to his house where i will serve his wife as a sissy maid. i will be dressed in a pink leather thong, CB3k and frilly apron and i will cook her dinner and anything else she requires

Carina,

carina_halerose said:
Tonight my wife's Black Bull is coming over and when he arrives i will give him my wedding ring. Then i will get in my car drive to his house where i will serve his wife as a sissy maid. i will be dressed in a pink leather thong, CB3k and frilly apron and i will cook her dinner and anything else she requires.

That's very nice. Keep up your good work.

—Custer

There was a last minute change in plans last night. sirs wife is recovering from back surgery and was in o much pain for me to serve her. So i was told by Sissy to be dressed as a sissy while i watched a real man with a BBC fuck my wife. By the middle of their time together she was telling him it was now his pussy and how much she loved his cock in his pussy and he looked over at me and said see sissyyour wife has given me her pussy and i am going to own it for now on and all i said was yes Sir it now belongs to you not me.

Oh and i forgot the most important thing that happened. When he came he came on my wifes wedding set and i had to eat his cum off of it. i have kissed her wedding set for years as a public sign of my submission to her when we are out in public.

You are a true cuckold

carina_halerose said:
Oh and i forgot the most important thing that happened. When he came he came on my wifes wedding set and i had to eat his cum off of it. i have kissed her wedding set for years as a public sign of my submission to her when we are out in public.

Carina you do so understand, and tell it like it is. Of course it gives you pleasure also. But Hun, what is the "wedding set"? Is it the rings?

yes Her engagement ring and her wedding ban

Wow, don't get me wrong, but for some reason it hard to imagine the black wife giving permission to her husband to do this. I don't want to be racist (I'm not even white btw), but I've seen black women are among the most jealous women. :p

Who said his wife was black ..i never said that

Oops!! ...

Users who are viewing this thread