• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Serena Williams Wins 2010 Australian Open

• Thread starterWifeLuver
  • Start date
WifeLuver said:
Serena Williams is the No. 1 female tennis player.

Saturday's (6-4, 3-6, 6-2) win over Justine Henin is Serena Williams' fifth Australian Open singles title and 12th Grand Slam victory.

Williams to date has won US $28,560,093 in career prize money.

Slammin' Serena Williams wins Australian Open - Huffington Post

Serena Williams Wins Australian Open - Herald Sun

Either one of the Williams sisters have more testosterone coursing their veins than 5 average 18 year old boys. Serena Williams strongly opposes steroid testing. Imagine that.

Now, having said that...I can't say that I blame her. If I could make 30 million bucks by doing steroids, I would do it in a heartbeat. I think either one of the Williams sisters would be very good players without taking steroids. I believe they would have won some tournaments if they had never taken them. However, I believe that the steroids give them more stamina, more power, and make them heal faster. All these things combined to enable them to become much better and win more tournaments.

I know how I would like to go. Being fucked by Serena. Take me now Lord

gears said:
Either one of the Williams sisters have more testosterone coursing their veins than 5 average 18 year old boys. Serena Williams strongly opposes steroid testing. Imagine that.

Now, having said that...I can't say that I blame her. If I could make 30 million bucks by doing steroids, I would do it in a heartbeat. I think either one of the Williams sisters would be very good players without taking steroids. I believe they would have won some tournaments if they had never taken them. However, I believe that the steroids give them more stamina, more power, and make them heal faster. All these things combined to enable them to become much better and win more tournaments.

Where is your proof?
oh wait you don't have any.

Last edited by a moderator:
DE_BBC said:
Where is your proof?
oh wait you don't have any.

Strong defense...about all we can expect from you.

I don't have any proof that Mr. Olympia takes steroids, either...but it's a safe bet, don't you think? Hell, they even test the Mr. Olympia contestants for steroids! Which is more than they can say for tennis.

Her vocally opposing performance enhancing drug testing would seem to be quite the smoking gun to the casual observer. Her being built like Earl Campbell with tits should send up a few red flags, too.

Male and female athletes are doing P.E.D.s to gain an edge. This is not an unknown, well kept secret. The latest thing are SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators). They are the new "designer steroid" and are essentially undetectable unless the user is on massive amounts or has been on a long time. Lance Armstrong (a white guy) was most likely using SARMs and other undetectable growth potentiators (GH, GRF, GHRP, IGF, etc.) when he was kicking ass in the Tour de France all those years.

This isn't a black or white thing. I know it probably is for you because she is a black woman that's succeeding in a white dominated sport. For me, it's more about stating the obvious and the truth as I see it. Sound familiar?

serena_williams-1.jpg

serenaarm.jpg

jay-cutler-phil-heath-2009-mr-olympia.JPG

gears said:
Strong defense...about all we can expect from you.

I don't have any proof that Mr. Olympia takes steroids, either...but it's a safe bet, don't you think? Hell, they even test the Mr. Olympia contestants for steroids! Which is more than they can say for tennis.

Her vocally opposing performance enhancing drug testing would seem to be quite the smoking gun to the casual observer. Her being built like Earl Campbell with tits should send up a few red flags, too.

Male and female athletes are doing P.E.D.s to gain an edge. This is not an unknown, well kept secret. The latest thing are SARMs (Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators). They are the new "designer steroid" and are essentially undetectable unless the user is on massive amounts or has been on a long time. Lance Armstrong (a white guy) was most likely using SARMs and other undetectable growth potentiators (GH, GRF, GHRP, IGF, etc.) when he was kicking ass in the Tour de France all those years.

This isn't a black or white thing. I know it probably is for you because she is a black woman that's succeeding in a white dominated sport. For me, it's more about stating the obvious and the truth as I see it. Sound familiar?

serena_williams-1.jpg

serenaarm.jpg

jay-cutler-phil-heath-2009-mr-olympia.JPG

the only thing that matters in what you said was....."as I see it"

Opinions are like assholes...everybody's got one.

DE_BBC said:
the only thing that matters in what you said was....."as I see it"

Opinions are like assholes...everybody's got one.

As is usually the case with you, everything has to be dumbed down so that you can comprehend. You took my use of "as I see it" in the wrong context. Maybe "as it reveals itself to me" would have been a more fitting choice of words in that sentence...albeit with the same intent.

And probably not the best choice of cliche's to use...what with my signature and all.

And just when I thought we were getting along.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes the bitch is on the juice

and fo 30 biiiiig one so wod i dont be stuped

gears said:
As is usually the case with you, everything has to be dumbed down so that you can comprehend. You took my use of "as I see it" in the wrong context. Maybe "as it reveals itself to me" would have been a more fitting choice of words in that sentence...albeit with the same intent.

And probably not the best choice of cliche's to use...what with my signature and all.

And just when I thought we were getting along.

ummmmm.....ok, yeah, man. If you post something then it has to be true.

Users who are viewing this thread