• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

SERIOUS Discussion about Cuckolding and Hotwifing

• Thread starterJulieIsMe
  • Start date

JulieIsMe

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 10, 2009
I'm starting this thread with high hopes because I originally joined this forum for the purpose of learning about the views of people ( especially men ) involved in this lifestyle. My experiences since joining have not been inspiring because most men think I want to hear about their fantasies when I really want to find out about the deeper motivating factors which drive those fantasies.

Edited by s_zip99: Please adjust your language and attitude toward other members! I will not tollerate that on the forums.

Now on to the important stuff! In this thread I'd like to hear from anyone who has pondered over their fixation or attraction toward this phenomenon/lifestyle and has realized at least some of the deeper motivating elements or factors which keep them focused on or arroused by being a cuckold. And let me be clear here; I don't want anyone to respond with statements like: "I'm into this because its soooooo HOT to see my wife/girl friend get banged by some other guy with a huge cock!"
No, I'm well aware of what sort of imagery there is connected to this lifestyle/phenomenon/fantasy. There's no need for anyone to rehash the details for me. What I'm interested in trying to find out is just what lies under this imagery being so stimulating for all of you.
I mean, haven't you ever wondered why you find this whole thing so captivating - so exciting?? Why is it that the majority of people either don't find anything connected to this phenomenon interesting or stimulating at all, yet a very small fringe minority seem so fixated on it? What could possibly have occured in your pasts that made you connect with this kind of male/female relationship. And don't say "Oh, I've always felt like this!". You haven't ALWAYS felt the way you do, and there has to be something or perhaps many things which brought you to this stage where you're now embroiled in this very unusual and uncommon phenomenon.

So come on. Let's here from all of you serious adults who have more to say than just offering specifics on their fantasies.

PS: In case anyone reading this is interested in verifying my identity/gender, just visit my profile page and view my new photo - its the bra shot I promised in my thread "CALLING ALL HOTWIVES". And the topless shot will be posted as soon as I hear from the webmaster. Even though I have it sized at 100 pixels, it won't upload for some reason.
Edited by s_zip99: I will have no such language and/or attitutde around here. Be aware, or you'll be banned!

Hi, Julie welcome back. I was wondering, you said your mom explained how she got into IR but, did your dad ever tell you why he had this cumpulsion?

cuckdagn said:
Hi, Julie welcome back. I was wondering, you said your mom explained how she got into IR but, did your dad ever tell you why he had this cumpulsion?

Hi cuckdagn! Thanks for the welcome. I really appreciate hearing from you - especially after the way I was treated by so many members before I took some time away from here to cool off and get those two photos taken. And to answer your question; no I never really got into it with my dad. I am one of three children in our family - the youngest. My brother and sister had already left home when this escapade on the part of my parents took place. I was old enough to understand the need they had for it being a secret just between the two of them. In other words, they had no idea that I knew what was going on. So it wasn't until my dad was deceased that I finally asked my mother about it - not in a confrontational way, but more out of curiosity....especially curiosity about her playmates ( all of whom had been Black men ). I was just getting into the interracial dating thing at that time and she knew it, so it was a good "in" or ice breaker for me to use to get her to open up about it. And of course, she did to a certain extent. However, she couldn't tell me WHY my dad had such a fixation on her participating in hotwifing. Only he could have explained that, but he was one of those men who spoke openly about his feelings very, very little. So I think that even if I had asked him about it, I probably wouldn't have gotten very much out of him.
On the other hand, my mother's information about her activities and her playmates was quite interesting.

Well, my facination with being sub to a woman has really always been there, perhaps reinforced by premature ejaculation problems with my first wife {who also informed me of my small endowment} but I always had the desire to service my ladies orally. Iknow you don't want to believe it but,,,, its true.

I think its the fact that men are supposed to be the providers, to take care of their women, and if he feels hes a failure he has to compensate. dan

cuckdagn said:
Well, my facination with being sub to a woman has really always been there, perhaps reinforced by premature ejaculation problems with my first wife {who also informed me of my small endowment} but I always had the desire to service my ladies orally. Iknow you don't want to believe it but,,,, its true.

So, was what you're saying here connected to some sort of desire to be dominated by girls when you were a child? I remember a couple of boys I went to school with who managed to convince two girls in our class to "play fight" them after school would let out. I saw one of those "fights" and the boys allowed themselves to be tossed and flipped and sat on, etc. by those two girls. At the time I didn't understand why they were doing this ( it was in fifth grade ), but thinking back now I can see that those two had a genuine desire to be dominated physically by the opposite sex. Actually, I could imagine them finding and wanting to live this cuckold lifestyle as adults.
As for your small endowment, is that sort of an "add-on" element in your fixation? That is to say, when did you become aware/concerned about how small you were? At the same time you realized you wanted to be submissive to women? And was that expression/desire for submissiveness toward women something that manifested in adulthood or sometime in childhood?

And yes, I believe your statements here. Don't worry about that. I just want to dig into them and see where they lead! ;)

Julie my small endowment was readily noticed when going to swim classes at the local ymca when I was ten, it was embarassing and I believe reinforced my feelings of inadequacy. I find small penis humilation a turn on, must be a masochistic thing. dan

At TEN YEARS OF AGE? I wasn't aware that endowment was subject to that kind of scrutiny at such a young age, or that a penis could be judged at all in any sense since the rest of the body was still growing. But of course, even so, kids can be cruel (irrelevant - attitude towards other members ... edited by Moderator) and they'll find any ammunition they can to attack someone with.......including it seems, a ten year old's endowment!!
Was it the comments that eventually got you stimulated - that is, the attention you were given in a sort of dominant way by other boys, do you think?

No but the boys with big ones seemed to strut ,lol I got the message. When you're young it seems the worst critic is yourself. But I believe a guy might still be normal if its not a roccuring theme. My ist wife was brutally honest even measured me once in bed , she was stroking and measuring stroking and measuring, finally I asked her what she was doing? She told me arlene her friend was getting ten inches and had told her how to measure. I laughed nervously and pulled the tape measure over and jokingly told her there thats the only way you're going to get ten out of me.
Another time when I entered her she whispered in my ear are you in yet? triggered my ejaculation. dan

Also being late in puberty had a effect I think, was 15 before i finally hit it . Both my youngersister by 4 years and younger bro by 3 beat me.

Julie, A question are you a size queen?

Julie - I offered to "discuss" this with you on one of your past threads but you never took me up on it.

There were 2 events in my life when I was younger that, I believe, were the genesis for where I am and what I want today.

The first was when I was 17 years old. I got together with a former girlfriend and her girl-friend and we hung out at the friends house partying. EVERYONE smoked pot back in the late 70's when this occurred and we were no different. The friend's parents were divorced and she lived with her mom who was a true hippie - she would smoke and drink and party with us and she and her daughter (my gf's friend - keep it straight) would talk about everything and do everything. I believe the mom even set the daughter up on a date to lose her virginity but that could have also been a rumor - but they did talk about everything including sex - even when friends like me or my ex-gf were hanging there.

Anyway - the 3 of us were alone - the mom would do that, leave us alone when we were partying (and left the daughter alone whenever she wanted to be with her bf). I'm lying back on the bed listening to music and zoning out when I hear my ex-gf say, in a wasted-sounding voice "you hold his arms and I"ll get his belt". In the split second after she said that I understood what was going to happen and then it did. Within the next 2 minutes, clothes were flying and I was living every guy's dream - me with 2 naked girls (we were all only 17 at the time).

It's every guy's dream but not necessarily every 17 year old's as I just didn't have that much experience with girls yet. I tried, somewhat in vain, to pleasure both girls. Quite a bit of pressure. To this day I can recall fucking on and then pulling out and doing the other trying to get both off.

Finally my ex-gf (who was sort of crazy herself - she was my "first" when I was 16 then we went our own ways for a bit) said to me "just do her already" and with that I focused on the friend. It was the late 70's and both girls were on the pill (different times back then) so when I was ready to cum I just let it go in the friend.

I lay back on the bed for a moment figuring I'd then have to take care of my ex-gf. As I lay there I felt movement on the bed - but not for me. I got up on my elbows and got the shock of my youth - my ex-gf (mind you we were all still pretty stoned) was going down on her friend and licking my cum out of her. It was immediately obvious that these 2 had been "with" each other before and I was fascinated as the 2 of them got each other off like I hadn't been able to.

The next event happened not much later in my life, I had just turned 18 and was a freshman in college. We were at a frat-pledge party and I strayed off to find a bathroom after drinking a bit. Downstairs I came across a crowd of guys by one of the frat-brothers bedrooms. I passed by the doorway heading to the bathroom and stopped to look in.

There, on the bed was a ********** who apparently had been hired for the night and I watched for a moment as another frat brother/pledge was fucking her. I had to piss though and left for a moment. When I came back, a different guy was fucking her. I stood there and watched for several minutes (along with many other guys) as the guy who was fucking her did finally cum in her and as he got up - it was very apparent that none of the guys were using condoms (it was the 70's - before AIDS). It was the first time I'd seen anything like this so brazen. She was a "dirty blonde" naked from the waist down with an unbuttoned shirt still on top. In between guys she reached over and used a towel or rag or something to wipe clean. I still recall the next guy plunging into her effortlessly and more cum running out of her. There was a large wet-spot under her - but none of that phased the guys (at least 4 or 5 more in line yet) who wanted their turn.

I wasn't a pledge yet (probably wasn't going to even join the frat - I was just there for the party) so I wasn't "invited" to take a turn with her.

Both of these events changed me. Both showed me just how sexual women can be and how much more capacity for sexual activity and pleasure they have over men. Ever since that day I have been continually aroused by women who let guys cum in them. It was one of the things that attracted me to my wife - I knew several other guys who had fucked her and one of them set me up with her to "get me laid" after my divorce.

I was much too jealous and insecure years ago - during college and with my first wife to allow me to admit things to myself. But with Sue, after time, kids and life - I believe I finally felt secure enough to open up to her about my fantasies and desires. One thing led to another and here we are.

I'm not sure if this is what you wanted to hear but I had fun "re-living" it for you.

cuckdagn said:
Julie, A question are you a size queen?

A "size queen"? In terms of endowment, I like them larger, but it isn't "all that" by any means in my view.

SWTXSHARED said:
PS Sorry to hear about the harasment, nobody deserves that crap!

Yes, thank you. And it still continues, by the way. Notice the message on this thread about my "language and attitude". Apparently the administrators have suddenly become very sensitive towards these and yet on my original thread asking for contact from all the hotwives who supposedly exist in the real world and who are connected to male members of this forum, you can see how certain members got away with blatant trolling - including posting cartoon images within that thread's pages - and yet where were the notifcations? I didn't see any. Instead, the thread was shut down and the same members who were responsible for that are still on this forum happily posting.
Actually, now that I've been given this "warning" I'm considering leaving this forum. Its administration isn't something I'm overly impressed with and I don't like double standards.

Yes, I can see how such incidents would have an impact. And this is exactly why I'm interested in what lies under all the fantasy and imagery so many cuckolds have. I think that in almost all cases, the cuckold once was someone who was diverted from a standard set of sexual tastes by SOMETHING......some series of events or elements or whatever that had enough of an impact on them so that they eventually ended up being sexually arroused by this phenomenon or "lifestyle".

Well you know, at one time I really thought that the prime motivator which was responsible for men being so interested in this phenomenon was simply being bored. That is, they were tired of the same old thing the same old way and they just wanted something - anything different. And I still think that this is the case for probably about fifty percent of the men into cuckold/hotwife fixations. They're the ones who delve in and become totally absorbed in the imagery and so on, but only for a time. Eventually, they lose interest and move on to some other more novel type of sexual activity since, like everything else they've experienced in the past, the cuckold/hotwife phenomenon becomes boring to them.
But the other fifty percent appear to be those who have either been propelled toward an interest in this phenomenon by an event or series of events in their past which had enough impact to take them right off the regular paths of sexual desire and experience altogether. And of course, there are some who find themselves in this lifestyle by surprise. These are the ones who have found out that their wives were cheating on them, and for whatever reason they somehow found it attractive or desireable or exciting.

JulieIsMe said:
Actually, now that I've been given this "warning" I'm considering leaving this forum. Its administration isn't something I'm overly impressed with and I don't like double standards.

Please do. You will not be missed.

Perhaps if your re-entry to this forum in the form of this thread had not been so peppered with references to prior issues and had not been so prominently laced with explicit names of other posters here (as if you intended to re-stir the embers of your last flame-out here) you may have been welcomed back.

Personally, I do think your earlier posts here were offensive as did many others. Your lack of recognition of the situation you started here (yes, by openly questioning/interrogating others here till you felt satisfied regardless of others coments or desires here) is seeming to continue in this same sad direction.

My thoughts to you are that if you are looking for or to create conflict here, that you are indeed, unwelcome. As I said, your continuance down earlier paths with derisive mention of others seems to demonstrate your underlying intentions, at least IMHO.

Julie:

Here are my two cents.

I have a foot fetish, not a big deal, but I like women with nice feet. That is the 1st thing I remember and I cannot explain it. Obviously I enjoy the traditional sexual interaction with a nice pussy. However, some foreplay with a woman's feet is sometimes nice.

The second thing I remember is that I like tall women and the concept of dealing with a female that is physically stronger than me. I love the idea of talking to a tall woman and having to look up at her.

One of my fantasies is trying to insert my penis in a much taller female while we are both standing up. Obviously my penis is at a lower level than her pussy and the genitals cannot meet face to face.

The foot fetish and the adoration of tall women have some elements of female domination. I enjoy the fantasy of female domination rather than submissive behavior.

I was always the guy that was well endowed and never had thoughts about being cuckolded. The 1st time I had a thought about my wife having sex with another man was in a dream. In this dream my wife was fucked doggy style and I woke up having one of the greatest orgasms of my life. This was quite an experience, to wake up pumping semen in a very forceful manner.

My wife was a virgin when I married her. But, later during our marriage my wife confessed she had received quite a bit of oral sex while avoiding the more normal penetration by a penis. Some of this oral sex continued after we started to date regularly, so she was cuckolding me when I was her boyfriend. She confessed this event 20 years later and I got aroused. I remember that for 2-3 weeks I wanted to have sex every single night. This frequency is unusual in old marriages.

Then one day my wife asked me to talk dirty to her during sex. I came up with the idea that she was fucking men all day long while I was at work and this little story made both of us quite horny.

Then she had an affair and I became an unwilling cuckold.

I wanted to divorce her, but I also desired to fuck her 24/7. In the aftermath my wife dump her lover and got very sexual with me. Some call this hysterical bonding. For men some call this sperm competition syndrome.

The sperm competition syndrome is very intense; the desire to fuck one's wife is VERY INTENSE.

I believe that cuckolding simply awakens a primitive drive men have to try to recuperate the female.

Users who are viewing this thread