Serious discussion with sincere believers in the BNWO

• Thread starterBNWOSnow
  • Start date

BNWOSnow

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 9, 2023
I would like to chat with anyone with anyone that genuinely believes in the BNWO and truly wants to see it become reality. White women being the property of black men, white bois serving our superiors and living a life a beta and second class citizens and black men having absolute control. Setting aside other aspects of it that some think it should be with stuff like white bois being castrated that kind of thing or even how the methods used to achieve it. I’d love to have a serious discussion about it. Dm me if you do

Reactions: Kevcuck and KarlandLisa
I'm Finnish 50 yo virgin white man and i dream that i will be castrated slave..

LadySnowBNWO said:
I would like to chat with anyone with anyone that genuinely believes in the BNWO and truly wants to see it become reality. White women being the property of black men, white bois serving our superiors and living a life a beta and second class citizens and black men having absolute control. Setting aside other aspects of it that some think it should be with stuff like white bois being castrated that kind of thing or even how the methods used to achieve it. I’d love to have a serious discussion about it. Dm me if you do
B S

Reactions: Matureplay
ariel said:
I'm Finnish 50 yo virgin white man and i dream that i will be castrated slave..
Without an anaesthetic too!

Why not introduce hrt instead we can change into girls now