• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

serious white male needs help with fiancee

• Thread starterclubs522
  • Start date

clubs522

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 1, 2006
I'm looking for a serious and mature black male (or males) to help with my fiancee. We are engaged and will be married a little over a year from now. We have been together for nearly four years and over the past two years, our sex life has dwindled to nothing. She says she simply doesn't enjoy sex and since I can't make her cum, what's the point. Occasionally, she will let me go down on her.

I love her terribly and could never dream of being without her, but I really want her to be satisfied. Given my obvious deficiencies in bed, I think our only chance for that is outside of the relationship. She is VERY straight laced and I imagine she will be VERY reluctant to enter this lifestyle. There are also some private details that will complicate things that I would rather not discuss on the forums. As such, I want to take this very, very slow. I doubt you would be in direct contact with her for several months, and it might take a year to get her to agree to a meeting.

She is worth the effort though. She's 5'8, with fair skin, blond hair and gorgeous blue eyes. I'm not sure of her exact weight, but her measurements are 36-26-38 and she fits perfectly in a size 6 dress, size 4 in some places. Black men seem to think she has a perfect body as she attracts a TON of attention from black guys at bars and when she's walking around.

I really need some help. We are in the DC area. Please email me at clubs522000@yahoo.com or look for me on yahoo messenger, clubs522000

maybe you need to stop jacking off to shit like this, and actually fuck her, oh yeah, a throw a pic up, it generates much better responces.

I don't think I would mind if she "cheated on me" I really want her to be happy. There is so much more to a relationship than sex.

I thoroughly enjoy sex with her, but I have found that when it comes to actual intercourse, I just don't perform very well, leaving my partners unsatisfied. I don't think that would change with a different girl, and I wouldn't want to throw away everything else we have over this.

clubs522 said:
I don't think I would mind if she "cheated on me" I really want her to be happy. There is so much more to a relationship than sex.

I thoroughly enjoy sex with her, but I have found that when it comes to actual intercourse, I just don't perform very well, leaving my partners unsatisfied. I don't think that would change with a different girl, and I wouldn't want to throw away everything else we have over this.

Yes there is much more then sex in a relationship but not giving a shit if she fucks someone else sounds to me like you are a pussy. Can't please her so give her up to other men wow thats a hell of a relationship. Thats true love. You sound like a sorry little pansy ass ,don't perform well did she tell you you suck when it comes to love making or is this your own little thought? What did she say when you said Honey I don't perform well so would please go fuck a man that can make you cum and be happy. I never seen a woman yet that you can't please with your tounge.

sounds to me like she might already have someone else already only lets you go down on her accasionally sounds like she doesnt want to cheat on her real boyfriend id never utter the phrase no please dont eat me tonight :whatever:

easy_wife32 said:
sounds to me like she might already have someone else already only lets you go down on her accasionally sounds like she doesnt want to cheat on her real boyfriend id never utter the phrase no please dont eat me tonight :whatever:

Way to go easy wife this is what I'm talking about you like the tounge also. Is it easier for you to cum if you're being ate or if you are just being fucked? One or the other which do you enjoy and cum the quickest?

Yes there is more to marriage than just sex- there is half of everything you own!!!!
This frigid bitch is going to marry you and then in a few years take you for half of everything! She'll also take half of your paycheck, and if by some miracle you two have a baby- she'll take even more of your paycheck.
You'll be paying her for the next 20+ years!!!!

Grow some balls and get out while you can!

wow, of all places, I thought here people would understand a situation where two people were in love, but one the sex just didn't "click" the way it should.

As to why she doesn't want me to go down on her, she just doesnt feel sexy and isnt into sex very much these days.

I know she isn't cheating on me, we talk too often for that to be the case.

so you now think the answer is getting a black man to fuck her????
How about she just doesn't like sex, just isn't interested in sex, and maybe you should be smart enough to get out while you can.
I'm just trying to get you to see reality!

Leave the cat alone. Dude's obviously in love with her and searching for ways to have her enjoy sex and I'd wager that getting a black man to fuck her wasn't his first choice or the only thing he's tried. He doesn't sound at all to me like these latent/closet homosexual cucks with cock sucking fantasies. He sounds like a man, albeit maybe a tad on the non-confrontational side, who adores the woman in his life. Cut him some slack, offer him some helpful advice and stop cutting him to shreds. You all wanna play and act tough online but I bet all you big talkers have been there and had a woman you'd have done ANYTHING for. You're also forgetting she may never even go for this. If this relationship is to last they need to find equitable ground sexually. We're not helping him with the name calling and disparaging remarks. If I had the answer or answers to his dilemna then I'd gladly offer them to him but I don't. The least we can do, if we don't have such answers to provide, is be constructive rather than a bunch of holier-than-thou critics.

I don't know what you're gonna do man but I wish you luck. And remember as some have said....sex isn't everything. There have been and still are countless HAPPY marriages that are rather sexless.

pimpology101 said:
Leave the cat alone. Dude's obviously in love with her and searching for ways to have her enjoy sex and I'd wager that getting a black man to fuck her wasn't his first choice or the only thing he's tried. He doesn't sound at all to me like these latent/closet homosexual cucks with cock sucking fantasies. He sounds like a man, albeit maybe a tad on the non-confrontational side, who adores the woman in his life. Cut him some slack, offer him some helpful advice and stop cutting him to shreds. You all wanna play and act tough online but I bet all you big talkers have been there and had a woman you'd have done ANYTHING for. You're also forgetting she may never even go for this. If this relationship is to last they need to find equitable ground sexually. We're not helping him with the name calling and disparaging remarks. If I had the answer or answers to his dilemna then I'd gladly offer them to him but I don't. The least we can do, if we don't have such answers to provide, is be constructive rather than a bunch of holier-than-thou critics.

I don't know what you're gonna do man but I wish you luck. And remember as some have said....sex isn't everything. There have been and still are countless HAPPY marriages that are rather sexless.

Oh come on!!!! This posts sounds like every other inferior white guy post. The guy says he's rotten in bed and can't make her cum. He gets to eat her out once in a while- so obviously she controls him. So he will make the perfect cuck.
Yes it will only be superior black cock that this woman will respond to. And newlywed cuck hubby can sit and watch and then do clean up afterwards.
I think the post is pure bullshit.

But if it does happen to be true I posted my true reply- get rid of her now!!
No one ever thinks about how you'll pay and pay after your marriage fails.
You'll spend a fortune on legal fees and you'll lose at least half of everything you own.
Plus he'll probably have to pay her support and child support as well (maybe even supporting the nigger baby of her black lovers!!).

Start thinking with the big head and get the hell out! You may think you love her but your life is going to be a living and torturous hell!!!

A post from a so-called expert. A know-it-all. Like you know this person, his woman or anything about them other than what he shared. If you could predict the future as you seem to think you can you'd not be on this board. You'd be sippin' fruity drinks on your own island somewhere after winning the lottery from successfully predicting the numbers.

Dude, ignore these people and make your own decisions. 90% of the people on this board are so fucked-up that can't manage their own lives let alone offer you anything of productive value.....

Whammer said:
Oh come on!!!! This posts sounds like every other inferior white guy post. The guy says he's rotten in bed and can't make her cum. He gets to eat her out once in a while- so obviously she controls him. So he will make the perfect cuck.
Yes it will only be superior black cock that this woman will respond to. And newlywed cuck hubby can sit and watch and then do clean up afterwards.
I think the post is pure bullshit.

But if it does happen to be true I posted my true reply- get rid of her now!!
No one ever thinks about how you'll pay and pay after your marriage fails.
You'll spend a fortune on legal fees and you'll lose at least half of everything you own.
Plus he'll probably have to pay her support and child support as well (maybe even supporting the nigger baby of her black lovers!!).

Start thinking with the big head and get the hell out! You may think you love her but your life is going to be a living and torturous hell!!!

She doesn't "control" me. She doesnt want to have sex, so we don't. I'm not gonna force myself on her.

As far as sitting and watching and cleaning up afterwards go, I'll pass. I'm not doing this so I can get off watching her with another guy. I want her to be satisfied by sex as much as I am, I don't want to watch, and I certainly don't want to go down on her after, I promise.

As far as paying and paying after our marriage fails, 1) it's not going to fail, we actually love each other, and 2) far be it for a dim-witted misogynist to even consider the fact that she has more money than me, and if this was a purely financial game, I'd gladly split our combined assets.

If she doesn't want to have sex what makes you think she wants to have sex with another guy black or what. No one knows if a marriage is going to fail or not. If your sex life isn't that great it will be over start stashing the money you're going to need it. Love what a wonderful thing!

the old, i can't please my wife addage, isn't the way to expand, my advice to this situation is to get her comfortable with fucking you, eat her out, if you can't fuck her long or hard enuff to make her cum, push pressure to the top part of the clit and stay on it with your lips hardened while you flick your tongue back in forth on her LIL COOCHIE BEAN move that tongue FAST like beat that bean at least 200 TIMES A MINUTE, hold her down and keep doing it no matter how hard she squirms she will probablly cum in about 3 minutes 5 at most, it works for me everytime, i like to make my woman cum real hard before i fuck her, and then when im fucking her she usually comes right away, if not twice after that, don't try eating her like that doing 69 tho, you might get bit if you try it the 1st time. thats my "friendly advice"

If you can make her come real hard two or three times in a row, she will be exicited to do anything for you.......and she will be alot funner to play with.
no one likes fucking a boring chick, it's like picking on a retard, it's fun for a minute then you kinda feel bad, na not really.

P.S.
keep a PILLOW handy for her to bite on or scream in. a good one, not a flat ass one either.
the old lady next door will call the cops when she hears all that screaming from her coming so hard.
but then again if your lady answers the door in a t-shirt and a thong, explains to the cops that it was ALL GOOD, they will leave all embarrassed and, she will be hot ready to fuck again.........

Consider the sources before you consider the advice. You'd be wise to do so.

Users who are viewing this thread