• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

SERIOUSLY HOT!!! This is a MUCH WATCH!!

• Thread starterbdholmes
  • Start date

Is this video SERIOUSLY HOT?

• Total voters

bdholmes

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2004
Hey everyone...found this on *****. If this isn't SERIOUSLY HOT, I don't know what is!

serving da boss - Ebony sex video - *****.com

HOT!!!, but....

It is Hot, but i think if there was a tiny dicked husband visually present in the video, and the Wife was making comments about his small useless penis while
getting a great fucking by Her new Black Bull Boss, i would give it a vote of
SERIOUSLY HOT!!! It is still very good though. :yumyum:

9.5 on a scale of 10.

That was seriously hot. She was getting it good and taking it like a pro. Lovedit!

need help

I'm having trouble getting onto the ***** web site. I keep getting redirected to some other sites. The sites that I get kicked to vary so I'm sure it's a local problem. Anyone know what it could be?? Know how it can be fixed. Message me or post here. Thanks.

I don't know what the big deal was about that VID. You can't see any "real" action...just lots of noise from the girl....... It was okay, but not SERIOUSLY hot in my opinion, but that's just me.

bdholmes said:
Hey everyone...found this on *****. If this isn't SERIOUSLY HOT, I don't know what is!

serving da boss - Ebony sex video - *****.com

You are so right, that is one fucking hot video...she takes it and gives it very well....at least the camera moves in some of her other vids.

bd, keep posting...

Thanks for showing that. I love Rebecca Dream, she is the hottest, most natural hotwife that I have found on the web. It's something about her look, her personality, her everything. She is Mary-Ann and Ginger all rolled up into one.

it was a nice vid....I def luv to see more of Rebecca does anyone have other videos of her...that can be posted or links....?

Attachments

• rebkn001.jpg
    rebkn001.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 712
hot video

i cant seem to fine the serving da boss video now. can you tell me how to find it?

serving da boss

hello

i do not see this on tube 8. do they remove them so quickly?

thank you!

SubWhiteWoman said:
hello

i do not see this on tube 8. do they remove them so quickly?

thank you!

Apparently they have... That sucks. :mad:

Where's the video?

Users who are viewing this thread