• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

seriuos cock cage question

• Thread startercluckau
  • Start date

cluckau

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2009
I'm truly considering trying a cock cage. I have enjoyed the idea for a long time. I am going on a week now without cumming for the first time ever, usually cum several times a day. Due origanally to medical reasons with my wife we didn't have sex for over five years, though a couple times she'd let me eat her knowing how much I love it. Then for a while she began to want to try sex again and I had a very difficult time staying hard. she would use a dildo for a time but eventually said she just can't orgasm any longer. I believe I have a mental block when I'm trying to make love to her about making her orgasm, and since I don't believe I can I end up going limp. but tomorrow is our 30th anniversary and so I'v been teasing myself to the brink twice a day all week. If we have good sex, I'm considering telling her what I did and suggest she cage me.

My question is for the truly experienced, I'm really hoping for honest feedback here before I take the plunge.

Can you still get hot enough to precum while locked? Can you really milk cum out thru prostate stimuli, or orgasm from it while caged? Are there cages that will fully deny orgasm but still allow access to precum? The longer you caged do you get excited easier or does it take more stimulus to get you hot?
Does it hurt?

Thanks in advance for your help!

I too had ED issues, inability to get or stay hard when having sex with my wife. I also used to masturbate 3 or 4 times a day, spometimes more. I also tried edging all day thinking I'd be so worked up from not cumming, that I'd get hard at just the thought of having sex with her. It didn't work, it actually got worse. And before anyone asks, my wife IS HOT. We're talkin smokin. What we found out was that my jerking off and edging was actually de-sensitising me, similar to what can happen to women who over use vibrators. I already had a cb-3000 that I used to play with so we decided to try locking me up during the day to curtail my masturbation and my performance ability has increased amazingly. I mean to the point where I can't remember the last time I couldn't. And I've been getting some real blue vein throbbing, can't turn the skin with a wrench bonners a lot more often, and I owe it all to the cage and my wife who once she saw the results, demands I wear it whenever I'm out of her sight.

As a side note, the last ring of my cb-3000 that could fit me recently broke so I replied it with a new.cb-6000. This unit feels far more secure than my old one. I mean I could probably get my dick out of it, but definitely not my balls. Getting back into it without the key would be nearly impossible.

cluckau said:
Can you still get hot enough to precum while locked? Can you really milk cum out thru prostate stimuli, or orgasm from it while caged? Are there cages that will fully deny orgasm but still allow access to precum? The longer you caged do you get excited easier or does it take more stimulus to get you hot?
Does it hurt?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Let me see if I can answer your questions.

1. Yes, even locked up you can still produce pre-cum.

2. I have never been able to orgasm from prostate stimulation alone. However I do leak from the pressure put on the seminal vesicles and cowper's glan.

3. Depending on the device and person you can greatly reduce the ability to have an orgasm but I doubt you could fully deny it with a cage alone.

4. For me it seems short periods of time(4-5 days) seems to increase my sensitivity. However longer durations seems to reduce my desire to masturbate.

5. It really depends on the device. I would say the most I have used are comfortable. However some are designed to inflect pain and bodily harm on the wearer.

But does your penis taste minty fresh afterward Mac? I would imagine you are using Pearl Drops toothpaste correct?

In my experience it all depends on what sort of cage you are wearing you can buy really small tight ones that totally prevent you from getting hard at all but most do allow you to get at least semi hard and yes, precum. The main disadvantage of a cage is that you can’t fuck, even if you can cum. I fully suggest you go for a cage, you will not get any less horny but will become far more concerned about pleasing you wife, both in and out of the bedroom, which may in turn put her in a uch more positive frame of mind and her orgasms come more easily.

Users who are viewing this thread