fionasissyslut

Jizz*elle
Beloved Member
Sep 14, 2009
UK
Picture 67.jpg
Over the years i have served several MASTERS unfortunately only one black
To serve what i term a REAL MAN is an honour for a sissy faggot like me
After all a REAL MAN can fuck women and please them in a way that with my small clitty like cock i could never do
To be able to please him or just get his cock hard is such a pleasure but to a REAL MAN i am just there for his pleasure and amusement and he will make the most of using me and humiliating me to keep me aware of my place as his sissy faggot~~his property to use as and when he feels like it

MEETING MY NEW MASTER
This is the true story of meeting a MASTER

I had talked via e mail to a man i had met on the net who seemed ideal for me as my MASTER
We arranged to meet at the local TV club on Friday night
I went to the bar nervously and was almost immediately approached by a much older grey haired man
"Jizzelle?" he enquired
"Yes SIR"
I have never questioned the age or looks of any potential MASTER~~It is enough for me to serve a REAL MAN
"I am impressed with your look and dress so you will write down your address and phone number and i will begin to train you to my methods and high standards tommorow night"
I did as he ordered and wrote my address and phone number down on a pad that he had
"Now write this down~~
1 kneel
2 lick and kiss my balls
3 tongue my ass
4 lick up my shaft
5 take my cock in your mouth
6 deep throat my cock
7 swallow my cum
8 clean up my cock
9 stand
10 curtsy and thank me for the honour of sucking my cock

SECTION 2
1 take panties down to ankles
2 bend over touch toes
3 tuck up skirt
4 prepare to be fucked
learn these numbers~~they are orders to save you speaking~~Do you understand?"
"Yes SIR"
"You will address me as MASTER SIR"
"Yes MASTER SIR"
"Good~~It is my intention to make you in to a sissy faggot ***** for my regular use and later for others to use"
"Yes MASTER SIR"
"I will phone you at 6pm~~you will answer~~SISSY FAGGOT JIZZELLE AT YOUR SERVICE MASTER SIR then you will have 2 hours to get ready for me
"Yes MASTER SIR"
Then he just went leaving me at the bar

I was in my lingerie just putting on my lipstick when the phone rang on the dot of 6pm
"Sissy faggot Jizzelle at your service MASTER SIR"
"You now have two hours to get dressed~~i want you in black seamed stockings with white slutty stilettos"
"Yes MASTER SIR"
I nervously got ready watching the clock tick down to 8 pm
The phone rang
"I'm outside~~you will open the door fully and curtsy as i come down the path"
"Yes MASTER SIR"
I opened the door and stood in the hall light as he came down the path holding a bottle of wine~~i curtsied to him in full view of the neighbours
I showed him in to the lounge and he sat on the settee and handed me the wine~~i went to the kitchen and opened it and put it on a tray with a glass
I put it on the table beside him and poured a glass of wine~~handed it to him and curtsied
"Good you are well trained"
He picked up his brief case and opened it
"Section two~~Number ONE"
I hesitantly realised that this was the order to take my panties down~~i obeyed standing with my panties round my ankles
He cupped my balls and began fitting the chastity device and then locked the padlock in to position
"This will concentrate your mind on your tasks and pleasing me~~I will be your keyholder~~you will no longer have any sex of any sort"
"Yes MASTER SIR"
"Pull your panties up"
It felt strange in my panties ~~a lump of metal and plastic

Continued>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Last edited:
jizelle...very interesting.....i am so glad and happy fo ryou that you found a Dom MAn to control you....keep me updted and feel free to send me private messages updates or ask for advices if you wish

Thank you very much SIR