• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sesion 2 photo's

• Thread startersuperjet800
  • Start date
S

superjet800

Please post feedback!. She had her new bf over last night. This time I got to watch and film. She really loves fucking him and I love watching. The best part was that this was the first time he didn’t wear a condom and he filled her pussy with his cum. This is special for both of them because usually he insists on using one as she does. They have agreed that since they will be seeing much more of each other and that this is more than the casual fuck. She has already asked him to take her out on a date and that they could skip dinner and go straight for drinks then to his home. She also wants to share him with her good friend. She wants to introduce her to him on a girls night out and see if she might be interested joining them at his house. This is the most excited I have been in years. I have been encouraging her for 5 years and she has been open to the idea, but now that she was found a guy she really likes and how fucks her better than ever before she is gung ho.

Update 05/22/2007 All pictures have been removed due to negative and lack of feed back. Don't need people accusing me of being fake. For those who missed it I posted 25 photos of a 34 year tall slim woman (see link below for her picture in our profile) with her new black fuck friend from their first two sessions together. I will not be posting any further on this site. Thanks to all who had something positive to say about them.
http://profiles.yahoo.com/qwerytyui2

Nice wife!!!
And the black guy also looks great, all that muscle!!! and all that hard cock

Some serious fucking going on!!! Can't wait to see the swollen belly from that seed.

Good thinking

larryjohn123 said:
Some serious fucking going on!!! Can't wait to see the swollen belly from that seed.
Is your wife going to risk pregnancy or is she using some form of birth control?

Attachments

• -130.gif
    -130.gif
    10.9 KB · Views: 2,398
You are such a lucky man, You will love helping with the black babies she will be making. You can wear a little maid's outfit and care for her black babies. I bet you love sucking his bbc and licking him from your woman. If you are lucky she will give you many beautiful black babies. Then everyone will know she is a slut for black cock and you are a cuck. A very lucky cuck indeed.

looks like love in some of those pics - be careful!

lickerboy said:
You are such a lucky man, You will love helping with the black babies she will be making. You can wear a little maid's outfit and care for her black babies. I bet you love sucking his bbc and licking him from your woman. If you are lucky she will give you many beautiful black babies. Then everyone will know she is a slut for black cock and you are a cuck. A very lucky cuck indeed.

See Session 1 and more @
http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4663
Sorry to disappoint but not I will now be cleaning up and there is no change of pregnancy. Though I enjoy very much to watching her have the best sex of her life, I am not interested in being involved further. I prefer to stay out of the way hoping they might forget I am even there. Other than fucking her cum filled pussy after he is gone I am there to watch only.
I think I am safe with the love thing but certainly there is a lot of lust and emotion. Though he seems to like fucking her more than other women he has access to, he is a true stud and isn’t interested in dating a single woman. He is more interested in having a stable of women who are exceptional in the bedroom and who can respond fully to the satisfaction of being with an exception stud.

Great pics and very hot. Who took the pics?

trebon said:
Great pics and very hot. Who took the pics?

Me. hubby. Stills from video

LIAR Liar pants on fire...lol

I am no Genius but if no one was there to take the pics and they were taken from stills from the video how come the angle keeps changing when they never move for the same spot on the bed... and aren't these the same old tired pics you've been using for the last year??? It just keeps happening over and over for the first time with the same guy ??? I bought the same VIDEO from the Trading Post section of the Dark Cavern 2 years ago... Are there any reeal cucks left here ???

Oh I am sorry...

This time you were there to film it when Friday night you weren't there... Hmmmm.... Does it get lonely in your little world??? Make up your damn mind goof ball.

Why did you take down the pics superjet? Your wife is a hottie!!

Users who are viewing this thread