Setting up an opportunity

AverageDude

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 2, 2018
Southern Oregon
Last night I brought up this desire to see my wife with other men again. Here’s some backstory: She is super conservative. Good Christian girl who when I first brought it up, shot me down quicker than I could blink. But since then, I’ve continued bringing it up at times that allowed us to talk more about it. The last time I did, we role played her having another cock and had some amazing sex.

For last night, we still role played (maybe a little more in depth and harder), still had amazing sex, and I made her cum three times before she couldn’t stand it anymore. I followed it up a couple hours later, waking her up and fucking her again til she squirted all over me. It was fantastic!

But the reason I feel it was so intense was because she agreed to go on a date with me and to flirt/dance with other guys at the bar or club. This is a huge step and I wanted to share it. She said she would have to be very tipsy, but that we should set something up and “see what happens,” according to her. I was blown away and ready to do it right then.

But I want to make it a special event for her. The day of the date, I am planning on sending her to get a massage, have her hair styled, get her nails done, and buy her a new outfit-A tight dress with a low cut top to show off her cleavage, hot shoes, and no panties. I want her to feel super sexy and hot and ready for anything that night. We have been married for 16 years and have had 4 children. She doesn’t feel confident in her body even though she is gorgeous. So I’m hoping doing that before the date will give her a huge confident boost.

I also found out last night that my wife has more fantasies than she has let me believe. For the longest time, she always said she didn’t have fantasies. That her mind didn’t work that way. But when we first role played about the other cock I found out she had a fantasy to have a Bluetooth vibrator in while we go shopping or go out and for me to use it. And we have done that. Last night though, she told me two more that she uses to get horny. The first one she fantasizes about is getting tied up and being submissive with a little pain. I had an inkling about this one, but it gives me confirmation. The second one blew me away because of her conservative background. She fantasizes about being with another woman to get super wet. I just about fell off the chair.

So with all this being said, what am I missing? What have I not thought of for the date? I want it to go as smooth as possible with her only noticing the fun and whatever pleasure she gets. Nothing may come of it besides some good flirting and light touching, but I feel this is a step in the right direction and I want to make sure everything I can control goes well for any future possibilities.

Thanks for reading and for any advice!

Reactions: PhilippinesFun and JeffCA
Matureplay said:
Going to a bar/dance club is one of the ways that helped us get started. Nothing happened the first few times but eventually she hooked up with a guy. We would go in and have a couple drinks. She did some eye flirting after a couple rum and cokes. I would go to the men's room and many times a guy was chatting her up when i got back. He would always leave as soon as I got back. Eventually, we split up before going in and I would come in after awhile...the length of time I left her there alone kept increasing until i just started staying across the room as guys hit on her. That first slow dance she went with another guy was amazing to watch.
You may want to speed it up some if she is ready, we took baby steps in everything we did to start.
Great advice! That’s kind of the scenario I was going for. She loves to dance and to be honest, I have two left feet, so it’s a good excuse to sit out and watch her dance with other men.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Matureplay
Any updates on her progress?