• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sex and pregnancy

• Thread starterIwashere
  • Start date

Iwashere

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2010
Hi. I have a question for the cuckolds who's wife's have got pregnant or to the hotwife's who have gotten pregnant by other men.
Do the wife's have sex with their cuckolds at the time when they are pregnant. And how do they feel about having sex during that time? What kind of feelings and/or emotions does it create? Is it true, that pregnant wife's prefer having sex with the bull during their pregnancy?

Reactions: toolman2c
What an interesting question "Iwashere". This is whare the rubber meets the road and I have not the slightest idea of what would go on in her mind and I have to wonder what goes on in the cucks mind. Assuming the cuck has sex with the wife, which is not a given by any means, I think it would be hard to take and raising anothers child always takes a very special and understanding man.

I was still fucking a 24 y/o I bred up to 5 months preggo. Hubby was overseas at the time.

This is something we had to deal with as I did get pregnant by my bull earlier this year. The simple answer is yes my hubby and I continued to have sex, but we never had a relationship where I denied him that. However he was really sad about it when I told him. Then he was sort of disappointed in himself and surprised because he found that it also turned him on. He wanted me at first to get an abortion, which I didn't want to do. My bull was ambivalent about it and said he'd support whatever I decided. After a couple of weeks we decided to have the baby although I agreed that I would take care of it myself and only ask hubby to do whatever he wanted to help (i already had 3 kids by him). The bull agreed to support financially (he's rich). Ultimately and unfortunately the pregnancy naturally terminated. So from my perspective the pregnancy brought me closer to each of them, my bull and my hubby. But who knows what would have happened if the baby was born...

My wife has been bred three times by different bulls during our 21 year marriage. Throughout each pregnancy the bulls continued fucking her, in one case up to 3 days before the the birth. I have mentioned in previous postings that in each case the offspring have been totally supported financially and cared for by me. I am their "daddy" but not their biological father. Everything was planned, thought out and agreed upon before we went ahead. I was denied sex during the pregnancies but in any case that was immaterial as I was vasectomised, on her orders, before we married. At best I was allowed a quickie with a condom once a week; a condition that still prevails as she only wants fertile seed inside her. It was a wonderful experience to see her stretch and swell with another mans baby inside her and her taunts at telling me I was incapable of making her pregnant. It's a situation that's worked for us as everything was planned and agreed before marriage. There may be another pregnancy on way in our household as my wife has discovered that my 16 yr old "daughter" is having unprotected sex with her boyfriend!

My wife is 53 now had the babby 5 years ago, I havnt had sex in over 10 years so the babies father is her b/f..I have accepted the fact and love the boy, its not his fault, so I just try to support him. I have the fathers medical history..

My beautiful wifes belly is swelling from her Bulls seed! She is 7 months pregnant and is still being fucked daily by him.:(

My fiancée is just three months pregnant now, but she doesn't know if it's from me or her (ex-)lover. I did withdraw most of the time (except for one occasion), but he did never pull out. She has stopped having intercourse with him since, and she doesn't really want a child from him. I still have regular sex with her (even more than before). I hope she can find another lover who can enjoy her being pregnant.

@CuckoldedByRachel: Why are you sad about this?

25% of all children are products of a liaison
outside of the marriage / relationship .........it's
not just the avowed hotwives that are stepping out

duke9555 said:
25% of all children are products of a liaison
outside of the marriage / relationship .........it's
not just the avowed hotwives that are stepping out

That's true. In my experience, cheating wives are less likely to be on birth control and less likely to use condoms when they cheat. They are also quite dangerous. I avoid them like the plague.

We have found it the other way around..

txwifebreeder said:
That's true. In my experience, cheating wives are less likely to be on birth control and less likely to use condoms when they cheat. They are also quite dangerous. I avoid them like the plague.
Everytime the wife or I hook up with a single woman they turn out to be nuts and try to break us up. More times then not the girl wants my wife.
Most married women just want to get laid, maybe get knocked up. But single women always seem to want what someone else has, not something 'like' you have.
Hank

Swinging couples and hotwives with cucks are the best, although I have heard stories of the bull getting overly possessive.

ref pregnancy

my white wifes been black bred twice as well , and anyone can drop us a line at shazne@easy.com to chat more on this

Users who are viewing this thread