Sex between a sissy and a bull without my presence

nikolija

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2020
I have very painful menstruation with back pain. Then sex is not on my mind. I like to rest in bed. When after 4 five days it all passes I will be like an animal in bed. Bulls don’t have these problems and they need sex more often than I do. Then my sissi has sex with a bull. The bulls are satisfied, and I can rest during menstruation.

1.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Ladiesfucker, maresi simone, robbiewillskucku and 11 others
What else could a sissy do in such a situation but to help both you and your bull?

Reactions: maresi simone, chenzouk, robbiewillskucku and 3 others
nikolija said:
I have very painful menstruation with back pain. Then sex is not on my mind. I like to rest in bed. When after 4 five days it all passes I will be like an animal in bed. Bulls don’t have these problems and they need sex more often than I do. Then my sissi has sex with a bull. The bulls are satisfied, and I can rest during menstruation.

1.jpg
We finally get to see your hubby after his castration surgery. I see why you had it done. No need for a penectomy as it makes a nice clit.
Are you considering having a vagina made for your bull to fuck when you are under the weather? Looks like they could make a nice one there. Does your husband cum with the prostate stimulation?

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, Manwaife, WhiteMarried and 3 others
My limited understanding is that the empty ball sac is part of what is used to construct the labia, and there doesn't seem to be too much left of that for the surgeon to work with anymore. But I agree that hubby looks very, very hot and quite fuckable just exactly as she is now. I'm also very curious about whether sissigasms are still the same after getting castrated.

Reactions: maresi simone, Rbm and WhiteMarried
I have to disappoint you. Not my sissy in the picture. I downloaded the picture from the internet. I would never post a picture of a sexual act of me or my sissy hubby. My sissy looks even better.
Castration after 2.5 years of hormonal feminization changes little. Already during hormonal feminization, atrophy of the penis, testicles and prostate begins. (all male organs) Castration removes the main source of testosterone, so androgen blockers are no longer needed. Therefore, twice the amount of estrogen is needed for further feminization.
Castration has a strong psychological effect on sissy, me and bulls. Sissy after removing his/her balls, becomes 100% female in the behavior, desires and sex. For me and the bulls it ceases to be male. We are all much more relaxed, so sissy can be what it is without stress.
Sissygasm is more feminine. The prostate is no longer involved or very little. No ejaculation at all. Sometimes just one drop.

• Love
Reactions: camus, Rbm, chenzouk and 10 others
So hubby still has a sissygasm and enjoys it when she is fucked, but produces little or no cum? That must feel very feminine for her. I know that I already much prefer sissygasms to ordinary male orgasms, even with my balls still intact.

Reactions: robbiewillskucku, EllenJames, WhiteMarried and 1 other person
nikolija said:
I have to disappoint you. Not my sissy in the picture. I downloaded the picture from the internet. I would never post a picture of a sexual act of me or my sissy hubby. My sissy looks even better.
Castration after 2.5 years of hormonal feminization changes little. Already during hormonal feminization, atrophy of the penis, testicles and prostate begins. (all male organs) Castration removes the main source of testosterone, so androgen blockers are no longer needed. Therefore, twice the amount of estrogen is needed for further feminization.
Castration has a strong psychological effect on sissy, me and bulls. Sissy after removing his/her balls, becomes 100% female in the behavior, desires and sex. For me and the bulls it ceases to be male. We are all much more relaxed, so sissy can be what it is without stress.
Sissygasm is more feminine. The prostate is no longer involved or very little. No ejaculation at all. Sometimes just one drop.
Thanks for clarifying.

Reactions: WhiteMarried
As the way it should be. I love to make your Sissy husband's/ boyfriend take your place in times of my needs

I can't stop looking at this picture and thinking about it this morning. I am in a video meeting for work with my phone open next to my computer, thinking how I should have had this done to me just as soon as I was considered old enough to give consent.

Reactions: WhiteMarried, nikolija, h5t6ca and 1 other person
nikolija said:

1.jpg
I think submitting and taking care of the bulls sexual needs when the wife is not present or available is to be expected from a good submissive sissy cuckold. Of course always only when the wife asks or the couple has ground rules that allows him to do so. I love taking my wife's place when she is indisposed or not at home, it's giving me a sense of purpose and reinforces my submission, like I'm not useless but I'm doing my part and serving my role in the relationship

Reactions: Manwaife, WhiteMarried, Norse92 and 3 others
nikolija said:

1.jpg
It is a way for both of you to support each other

Reactions: EllenJames
EllenJames said:
What else could a sissy do in such a situation but to help both you and your bull?
Exactly

Reactions: EllenJames
Looks like photoshop to me

redlavish said:
Looks like photoshop to me
I have to disappoint you. Not my sissy in the picture. I downloaded the picture from the internet. I would never post a picture of a sexual act of me or my sissy hubby. My sissy looks even better. Read all my answers to this topic.

nikolija said:

1.jpg
The cuck should be of use anyway you or the bull sees fit. I for one would love to be in a situation like this. Your cuck is very fortunate to be yours.

Reactions: WhiteMarried, EllenJames and robbiewillskucku
sissy hubby should be sissy cuckold and provide anything you want include hubby letting your Bull use him.

Reactions: WhiteMarried, EllenJames and Rbm
Laceyfemme said:
My limited understanding is that the empty ball sac is part of what is used to construct the labia, and there doesn't seem to be too much left of that for the surgeon to work with anymore. But I agree that hubby looks very, very hot and quite fuckable just exactly as she is now. I'm also very curious about whether sissigasms are still the same after getting castrated.
As far as i know it is the prostata that makes a sissy gasm... and this won't be removed with a bilateral orchidectomy aka surgical castration...
On the other hand the prostata isn't necessary very good to reach ... and even if i am fucked for so many years now and by so many Men i only once reached a sissygasm... Or at least i ********** complete while spilling my cummy under me... :confused:

Reactions: WhiteMarried and natasnaikul
maresi simone said:
As far as i know it is the prostata that makes a sissy gasm... and this won't be removed with a bilateral orchidectomy aka surgical castration...
On the other hand the prostata isn't necessary very good to reach ... and even if i am fucked for so many years now and by so many Men i only once reached a sissygasm..
Me, too. I have had better luck playing with fairly large toys on my own, maybe approaching 50/50. But I still used to enjoy the physical and emotional pleasures of being fucked -- observing all the details of a man's arousal and orgasm, and knowing that I'm the one who is the source of his desire and satisfaction. I preferred the missionary position.

On your first point, I still wonder if the absence of testosterone reduces the size and sensitivity of the prostate, since that's clearly what it does to cocks.

• Love
Reactions: WhiteMarried, natasnaikul and h5t6ca
I bet the bull is happy with the arrangement. Has your sissy learned to cum from anal only?
And does the bull take the sissy out on date nights when you are busy? Perhaps in a little black dress and fuck me heels?

Reactions: robbiewillskucku and WhiteMarried