• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sex Between A Sissy And A Bull

nikolija

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2020
Sissy is a special kind of cuck, its feminized form. In my opinion a sissy husband is best for cuckold marriage. Most men today like anal sex, but most women don't. I belong to a group of women who do not like anal sex.
I’ve heard from a lot of women here that Bulls don’t want anal with a cuck husbands. That’s true, but it’s not true for a sissy husband. I have talked to many bulls here and outside of this site.
The first thing the bull asks me is:
"Does his clitty erect during anal sex or does it stay small and limp?"
If the sissy is castrated it is best and 90% of the bulls will want sex with him / her.
If a sissy has tits, that is another plus for bulls to have sex with such a sissy.
Most bulls fuck sissies hard or very hard, much harder than fucking hot wives. That is why bulls like sex with sissies, which have a little masculinity in them.

• Love
Reactions: robbiewillskucku, xswitch, chenzouk and 6 others