• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sex director!

• Thread starterTimUK
  • Start date

TimUK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 23, 2009
Hello there.

Maybe an unusual one this but lots of people are into lots of different things so I hope this appeals to somebody genuine out there!

After years of chatting about it my wife has decided that she would like to explore having another person in bed with us and being naughty with her. Her other fantasy was to be directed, kind of told what to do/say instructed. She has decided that it would be ultra hot if both of these fantasies were combined and somebody directed this first meet up with the other guy.

We DON’T have a webcam at the moment but maybe will do in the future so the directions would take place via MSN or yahoo messenger and you’d be able to hear everything that happens on the microphone. She would like you to take total control of what happens in the situation and the other guy knows about this and says that it is an interesting idea. The specific details of what happens, who is involved and how will be left down to you.

So if you are interested or would like to know more about this and how you can help please send me a private message on here and I promise I’ll get back to you.

Thanks,

Tim

Users who are viewing this thread