• Thread starterabvt75
  • Start date

abvt75

Ron Chicago
Beloved Member
May 16, 2006
USA
Hey guys and fems,

Do white women love being fucked when they are in their periods....Like a bareback because its safe.

OR

Do any of the men in here woudl want to fuck white women only when they are in their periods because its safe to go bareback

Ron

Eeeewwwwwwwww

I love fucking white pussy bareback reguardless of what time of month it is, pill or not, fertile or not.

done it

It feels good to me but it is messy, don,t even talk about "redwings" though . Now that is gross.

I have fucked a few women while they were on the rag. All of them were against it at first but I pressured them into it. None of them mind any more.

I do not see what the big deal is. Virgins bleed when u pop them. People should just get over it.

Guys / Ladies,

Thanks for sharing views... i agree we should start getting over it..the couch is essy...red but it is goood... makes u enjoy the missionary position at the end after the white slut is done giving head

Ron

I guess that I have been blessed by the period god's becuse I have never been a heavy bleeder nor do I encounter cramps. On my worst days I might have a queezy stomach and a bit of spotting.

this being the case with me, I never hesitate to service my man whenever he wants me.

My one sugestion would be to get some brown bath towels to lay on, sure saves on the sheets.

Nikki

Thanks for your reply ladies

Ron

I luv fucking women during their period. It just takes a towel or two. It is a safe time to go bare and I have been told by the women that a good fucking/orgasm lessens their cramps...WTF? Some are embarrassed about doing it at first, but then when they realize how good it feels, they are so appreciative that I dont mind, they can't think me enough....How easy is it to make the world a little better place?

T

It's realy slick and my women gets off on it big time.

I like it as long as the guy doesn't mind

Friends,

I feel the same, some times the women just feel its not cool to fuck in periods... but its really safe and is fun... as long as we have sheets for clean up and you get a chance to shower with your black cock girl one more time.

Ron