• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sex only after him

• Thread starterbi-cuck
  • Start date

bi-cuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2006
We have been swinging on and off for 20 years but I have noticed recently that my wife's sex drive has tapered off a bit and I am only invited to have sex with her after a lover has used her.
I was wondering if this has happened to others an how common it is.
Our sex, (when it happens) is great but only seems to happen after someone else has fucked her. I don't mind this entirely as it turns me on seeing her have fun and adding my cum to her lovers is a buzz for me.
The down side is that while we have a regular fb who visits once a week which guarantees me some pussy, the rest of the week I spend having to masturbate to gain sexual relief or visit a girlfriend (with wife's consent) but she lives 4 hours drive away.

"Seconds" should be enough for you as she is calling the shots.
Maybe she is spacing her sex drive to enjoy her fucks more (quality rather than quantity).

You could probably benefit from chastity to stop you masturbating - you would ejaculate powerfully into her when it is your turn to "add your juice" when you are taken out of chastity then afterwards put back.

You are lucky to be allowed a girlfriend - driving four hours to meet her tests your enthusiasm.

thanks for the warning

I take your point Mcfries and while I think she enjoys the sex and company of her lovers, I don't think there is any danger that she will dump me for one of them as she realises that I offer her love and security while they are only using her for sexual gratification.
We recently had a few days holiday and she seemed to become more interested in my needs while we were away so perhaps its just the stresses of normal everyday living which dull her appetite for sex with me.
I use the fantasy factor to turn her on while we are having intercourse and get quite explicit for example asking her if she would like to feel her lovers cock inside her squirting his cum deep into her belly. This sort of thing gets her going and makes sex better for both of us.

same here, only after bull is the rule. when he puts her off for a week she is beside herself. Her need to cum is satisfied by my attentions both verbal and oral.But her need to have a real man cum in her builds to an enormous pitch.Still my seed is forbidden by her bull until after he is finished with her, my window of opourtunity is up to 48 hours after he is done.She enforces his rule with absoulute firmness. when I finally do get the chance to spend in my Godess the experience is beyond my ability to explain.
Also she has never permitted me to have her annally I begged her for years to let me be the one man to have her in that way.PLease I would say let me have a special place inside you were no one else has gone. She gave my last hope for feeling like a man to her latest bull. and still refuses me. I cried when he first did to her, I now accept it. I love her so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread