• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sex with a minister or minister's wife

• Thread starterdeacum
  • Start date

deacum

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 29, 2006
Is there anyone out there that had sex with a minister or a minister's wife?

How about a deacon

I talked a lot with a lady that was ordained as a deacon, and after a bit she told me that her husband tho very large had not ever given her an orgasim. We met quite a number of times but didn't do anything of merit. At last one day we decide I wanted to take the challange and see if I could get her there. I can tell you took hours and lots of different postions and truth is it became work more then pleasure but once the big event took place it was worth it. The next time I was in her town just before she went to church that morning where she would speaking she came by my motel room. The sex was great she came quickly and then got dressed and I knew when she was up there speaking looking at her husband he had no ideal she had my juice in her pussy.

tuppinsinmo said:
I talked a lot with a lady that was ordained as a deacon, and after a bit she told me that her husband tho very large had not ever given her an orgasim. We met quite a number of times but didn't do anything of merit. At last one day we decide I wanted to take the challange and see if I could get her there. I can tell you took hours and lots of different postions and truth is it became work more then pleasure but once the big event took place it was worth it. The next time I was in her town just before she went to church that morning where she would speaking she came by my motel room. The sex was great she came quickly and then got dressed and I knew when she was up there speaking looking at her husband he had no ideal she had my juice in her pussy.
Great story. Deacon wife is okay. Are there other stories? Let me hear them. Email me.

Seducing a Priest

Years ago I had this VERY HOT Italian Slut girlfriend. She was 21 with a really great rack. There was a very young Priest she would see in church every week. She would spend as much time as she could talking and flirting with him. She just wanted to see if she could break his will because vow of chastity was a challange to her. I never knew how far it actually went.

Yes. I had a 17 year affair with a minister's wife. She would do any kind of sex anytime, anywhere. Starved for attention.

Users who are viewing this thread