• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexifying random women or coworkers?

• Thread starterYumGrool
  • Start date

YumGrool

New around here...
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Jul 24, 2023
So I find myself constantly checking out attractive female coworkers and wondering about all their sexual proclivities, kins, and fetishes. I try to see their panty lines and take mental note of what type of panties I can see and how often they wear them. Same with bras. Our office is always around 65-68 degrees so quite cold which doesn't help the women.

Today I was surprised while at a meeting with a full-on inside nipple shot of a coworker leaned over the meeting table, and her bra went loose for a second letting me see into the cup. Also, saw another sexier coworker's hard nipple when she was asking me some work questions. Her button-up sweater moved outside her boob for a couple seconds and she had to have been wearing an unlined bra as her nipple was extremely prominent and obviously very hard. She covered up after a few seconds so i think she must have realized. Couldn't stop wondering about her the rest of the day. Wondering how she likes to be fucked, her kinks, if she's a cum slut or anal *****.

Anyone else do this type of stuff?

Reactions: AussieDev
I haven't been as lucky as you perving on bras,
but I do always wonder what the women I know are into sexually, how many men they have slept with, have they had any naughty one night stands etc

Reactions: YumGrool
I think men and women both tend to look at others and wonder things about them.
Especially if it's someone who catches their eye, or they find attractive or attracted to, and they naturally look at each other's crotches and ass, and women get their tits ogled. Then wondering if they are good in bed.... I pretty much do this on a daily basis! 🤣

My wife works in male-dominated workplace, most are considerably younger than her. Of course, her body isn't what it was 20 years ago, but she does have big, hanging tits, and her ass and hips still have some curves to them, so if they happen to catch her bent over, there are nice views both front and back.
She has told me many times about catching guys (and a couple of lesbians) looking at her or watching her when she is bent over. Most try to appear as if they are not, but when they stop and watch, that tends to give it away. Some are a little more bold and will even remark on what they saw and their reaction to it.
She always wears a bra, but if her shirt falls open while bent over, you can see her ample cleavage, and the young guys love that!

Reactions: YumGrool

Users who are viewing this thread