Sexting

• Thread starterchangethegame
  • Start date

changethegame

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 23, 2012
Hey guys, this is my first post here. My girlfriend and I have been pillow talking for a while about, of course, cuckolding.

She's not ready to make a full plunge yet (at least not yet) by going out and finding a 'second boyfriend', but she has a STRONG desire to find a guy to sext during the day, at night... whenever. Maybe not necessarily pictures but to text dirty to. She's good at it trust me...

Anyway, it's apparently my job to go out and try to find her one.

If you're interested feel free to shoot me a PM or an email and let me know if you're interested.

We're in the US (New Jersey) and she has Verizon for her cell plan.

Thanks and hope someone is interested!
Tom

Just sent you a PM if she ever decides to find someone for real.

Until then you/she will get more attention if you post some hot pics of her ;)

Welcum to the forum ...

Thanks guys! Good reception do far.... Couple responses but no text responses yet... We understand it's late but it is NOW her birthday so send your requests over!

I agree with Mac (of course) even if it never goes any further, sexting would be fun and fun for you to read too!

Susan has been sexting a young man and seems to enjoy it very much. I know I have been enjoying the results!

Susan's Slave said:
Susan has been sexting a young man and seems to enjoy it very much. I know I have been enjoying the results!

I'm sure I'm not alone in this thinking, would love to read some of her naughty exchanges

As would I! She has read me a few sections, but her phone stays very close to her and I am not allowed access. She has talked about meeting with him, but so far I don't believe they have because of her work schedule.

send your wife on a trip on an Italian cruise
ship and hope 4 the best