• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexually Penetrating Wife Without Cumming?

• Thread starterAll-In
  • Start date

All-In

New around here...
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Mar 30, 2013
I am wondering if anyone has tried, worked on or achieved the ability to fuck the wife whenever she wants, and be able to last and not cum yourself?

I am allowed release once every two weeks right now if I am good and things are going well
She does not want me to cum, but to work on fucking her so she has orgasms, which she can pretty easily from penetration, and I am not sure I can do that without having an orgasm.

Anyone have advice or experience?

All-in

Reactions: toolman2c
All-In said:
I am allowed release once every two weeks right now, if I am good and things are going well.
This is a good policy on the part of your apparently-dominant wife. (It sounds like you have a dominant wife / submissive husband, a.k.a. FemDom or wife-led, relationship. There's nothing wrong with that, of course.) If you manage to comply with her requirement and resist the urge to secretly beat your weenie, that's commendable.
All-In said:
She does not want me to cum, but to work on fucking her so she has orgasms, which she can pretty easily from penetration.
That's excellent. Good for your wife!
All-In said:
But, I am not sure I can do that without having an orgasm. Anyone have advice or experience?
It sounds like you have premature orgasms, and typically cum before your wife does. That, of course, is not good.

A submissive man on a site elsewhere whose dominant wife imposed this requirement on him said, his wife stopped fucking him and gave him a severe over-her-knees spanking (with a wooden paddle) or whipping whenever he orgasmed, in violation of her requirement that he not orgasm at all. Now (he went on to say), he no longer had orgasms. His wife had "spanked and whipped it out of him."

You might suggest this strategy to your dominant wife.

Thanks for the response.

We are new to the FLR and cuck lifestyle,, she is still learning as well.

I dont think you can spank orgasms away, testosterone does not respond to spankings.

Sometimes I do cum before her, sometimes not.

• Love
All-In said:
Thanks for the response.
You're welcome.
All-In said:
We are new to the FLR and cuck lifestyle,, she is still learning as well.
You might suggest to your dominant wife that she proceed along the lines of Lady Misato's strategy, as described here:

Real Women Don't Do Housework

(The title of this site is somewhat tongue-in-cheek, as Lady Misato [a pseudonym] mentions.) Your wife could begin with the "marriage quiz" (or not, if she doesn't wish to do so), then continue through the chapters, one at a time, listed at upper left. The methodology is rather psychological in nature, and includes the dominant (or aspiring dominant) wife taking control of when, and if, her submissive husband orgasms. Lady Misato does not suggest cuckolding by the dominant wife, but her methodology... if carried out successfully... leads to a marital relationship clearly suitable for that, if the wife so desires.
All-In said:
I don't think you can spank orgasms away, testosterone does not respond to spankings.
Maybe or maybe not....
All-In said:
Sometimes I do cum before her, sometimes not.
If you are sometimes able to resist cumming until after your dominant wife has orgasmed, that implies you are not a hopeless case.

Last edited:
I wonder if a penis extender might work?
If it's hollow inside, and you reach the point of climax, you can cum inside of it and not your wife. Likewise, you should be able to continue thrusting inside her if/when you go soft.
Otherwise, you can try to delay orgasm as long as possible. If you're able to do it repeatedly, your wife may reach a point where she's had enough before you ejaculate.

Users who are viewing this thread