• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Assed Lil Asian Slut Wife On The Street

• Thread starterSilkypp
  • Start date
nothing better than a hot little flip wife, wish mine would be like yours

Reactions: Silkypp
I would be proud to show her off on the streets

Reactions: Silkypp
wmjacking said:
nothing better than a hot little flip wife, wish mine would be like yours
Ain't that the truth!!

Silkypp said:
hahaha when i have some good stuff to share i will. Glad you enjoying !
any person who isn't enjoying seeing your sexy asian wife have a really worse taste for sexy stuff..cause nothing better than an asian hotwife in sexy fuck me high heels and sexy outfits

Reactions: Capt. Ron and Silkypp
yourhotwife said:
any person who isn't enjoying seeing your sexy asian wife have a really worse taste for sexy stuff..cause nothing better than an asian hotwife in sexy fuck me high heels and sexy outfits
Especially if she's got nice legs and a hot tight butt. Glad you're enjoying

A nice day at the beach. She attracted A LOT of attention that day! I was rock hard reach time a guy walked up for a chat and a perv.

IMG_1238.JPG IMG_1246.JPG IMG_1245.JPG

• Wow
Reactions: Rajha, DiegoSC, eriknb and 5 others
Silkypp said:
A nice day at the beach. She attracted A LOT of attention that day! I was rock hard reach time a guy walked up for a chat and a perv.

IMG_1238.JPG IMG_1246.JPG IMG_1245.JPG
Amazing slut :)

Reactions: Rajha, DiegoSC, masterofsluts and 1 other person
mmm so hot love that tight body and those small tiitties

That's the best wa
Silkypp said:
She loves flashing her little ass off by wearing white /tight see through dresses or ass hugging skirts and showing off her tiny T-back. Such a sexy little slut.

IMG_3619.PNG IMG_4041.JPG IMG_4052.JPG skirt.jpg IMG_3223.JPG P9117315.JPG
way of getting a wife to want to be shared. Get them to wear sexy outfits. Gets them hot.especially if she'll do it at home for one of your buddies.

Reactions: akanitro, hotwife70 and cameranjay
So did she.
Silkypp said:
... and out we go. Off to a wedding. Horny little slut. I made sure a few if my friends were aware exactly what was under there

IMAG1126_1.jpg
I think she needs some personal attention from you and a buddy

Reactions: StetsonPersuasion, Rajha, DiegoSC and 2 others
Woooh! It's getting hot in here!

Reactions: Capt. Ron
Took my first wife to an x theater when we were 18. Stood in back cuz it was so dark. An old black guy walked up behind her lifted her tiny mini skirt without panties and shoved his cock in her from behind. She pulled my cock out and sucked me long and hard. It was hot.
yourhotwife said:
would go directly to her pull up her skirt and fuck her in front of all those crowd while hubby is beside us

• Love
Reactions: CebuSlutwife and Capt. Ron
Silkypp said:
A few more snaps. Any takers from behind? ;-)

IMG_3226.JPG IMG_2190.JPG P9117373.JPG P9066810.JPG
You are the luckiest dude. she is perfect.

• Love
Reactions: ZackN, kenken, Filipinalust and 1 other person
Oh fuck yes. Love the window shot, stairs, beach and balcony. She knows what you like

Reactions: StetsonPersuasion