• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sexy CD wants to be used

• Thread startersexylittleslut
  • Start date

sexylittleslut

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2005
Hey guys,

I like to be called Heather, I am a very sexy 26 year old crossdresser. I shave my legs and ass silky smooth, painted finger and toe nails, make-up, love wearing short skirts, pantyhose and high heels.
I am looking for 3 or 4 big muscular well hung black men to use and abuse me like the little slut that I am. Not looking for gay guys and not looking for other Xdressers....I'm looking for strong HUNG black men to take turns pounding me.
We could get together and hang out somewhere, I do go out in public dressed up.. makes me very horny to be out walking around in a short dress or skirt and high heels....and then whatever from there.

I'm in the Philly area......let me know if your interested!!
Very clean and very descrete.

Here's a pic of me. I have a few others, not many.

No replys??

I am so horny for some thick black cock, if you like hit me up.

sexylittleslut said:
Hey guys,

I like to be called Heather, I am a very sexy 26 year old crossdresser. I shave my legs and ass silky smooth, painted finger and toe nails, make-up, love wearing short skirts, pantyhose and high heels.
I am looking for 3 or 4 big muscular well hung black men to use and abuse me like the little slut that I am. Not looking for gay guys and not looking for other Xdressers....I'm looking for strong HUNG black men to take turns pounding me.
We could get together and hang out somewhere, I do go out in public dressed up.. makes me very horny to be out walking around in a short dress or skirt and high heels....and then whatever from there.

I'm in the Philly area......let me know if your interested!!
Very clean and very descrete.
i need some of ur hot ass to pound good and hard
hit a bro up

hi donny,

sent you a PM......where you from?
you got any friends that would be interested?

My ass is very hot and gets soaking wet

Come on guys I need to be bullied bad.

I'm offering my ass and mouth for you to use and abuse all you want.

sexylittleslut said:
Come on guys I need to be bullied bad.

I'm offering my ass and mouth for you to use and abuse all you want.
just say when u ready and so am i girl
email me and ill send u a pic of me
eve43201@iwaynet.net
kool

hey donny,

I emailed you and asked you where you were from and if you had any friends that would be interested and you never answered my question.

Are you interested for real??

ok....well I'm thinking this isn't the place to find what I need. Anyone know of another forum I may have some luck?

I got your PM, just trying to help you out there sexylittleslut, no offence!!

try a dating service

damn looks like a bitch to me...wow

Users who are viewing this thread