Sexy Cheating Wife

• Thread startercuckold-mistress.com
  • Start date

cuckold-mistress.com

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 5, 2009
www.cuckold-mistress.com
Hey boys here are a few pictures that I made my husband take of me the other night right before my bull came over to fuck me.
He really liked my outfit and he fucked me really hard while my husband had to watch.

Attachments

• new card 042.jpg
    new card 042.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 506
  • new card 022.jpg
    new card 022.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 842
  • new card 035.jpg
    new card 035.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 687
  • new card 034.jpg
    new card 034.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 1,072
wow lets see more of that sweet body

looking forward 2 a full body shot with your nipples rock hard & wet pussy

cuckold-mistress.com said:
Hey boys here are a few pictures that I made my husband take of me the other night right before my bull came over to fuck me.
He really liked my outfit and he fucked me really hard while my husband had to watch.
Looking like that i can understand why he fucked you hard:).Would love to have a look at you right after he fucked you,just to see your streched blonde pussy freshly fucked:)

I hope he took some pictures for us to see.

Very nice outfit -hot boots!

Thankyou for sharing! How exciting for your husband to see you all ready, knowing it's not for him!

nice pics :)

Yeah your one sexy assed female. I'd love to watch my BBC going inside of your puss. Not sure who's the luckiest in the situation. You or your Bull. Or is it a win win for all parties including hubby?

More pictures of me

Here are a few pictures of me teasing my husbands hard cock, he gets really excited when I make him hard but won't let him cum till after I'm done fucking my Bull.

Attachments

• sexyboots1.jpg
    sexyboots1.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 304
  • sexyboots2.jpg
    sexyboots2.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 460
cuckold-mistress.com said:
If you want to see videos of me that I made go to Cuckold Husband of Slut Wife

......WTF,,,,,I don't see any black cock/cum going in your white pussy,,,,,,come on let keep it interracial.....your link is boring other wise...