sexy GF for BBC

• Thread startermacswife
  • Start date
Hey Sweetness if your ever in Orlando email a brother and I would definitely hook up with that sweet body of yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would love to see her do home made Interracial movies.

If she's willing... You guys should buy a camcorder and make home made IR movies. Story lines are always a great teaser. Something like... You guys are coming home from the beach and get lost in Comton or ?. Your car breaks down and there is no one around. Finally a Chevy Impalla with rap music stops behind your car. The 2 gangbangers say they can fix your car but their tools are at home. They convince you guys to ride with them back to their Apt. Somehow your girlfrind is in the back seat with one of the guys & they make you sit up front. As he is fondling her sweet soft body in the back seat you know whats going to happen when they reach their place.... and your as hard as a rock. Just one idea.

Is she bi? We both agree that we would like to enjoy some fun and games with her. She is very pretty.

hot and sexy

let's see some more outside shots there mac lady :)

nice

I think she needs all holes used repeatedly and roughly for hours on end, as you sit and watch.

she is a true beauty, where you guys based

Hot looking lady

3 or 4 BBC mini bang. It would be hot to see her airtight! She is sweet and hot!

WOW...where would i start...would take all night to do what im thinking,,and hell i'd go to jail with a smile on my face for sure.....she is absolutely gorgious...mmmm

VERY HOT WIFE !!! would love to see more of her

Professor Pimpology -
I hope you get your wish to c her gangbanged by ten black cocks.
We are spoilt to be given 20 nicely posed photos of her sexy body.

Damn man! your lil blonde bitch is so fucking hot! Take her to a club, make her wear that lil black dress, no panties. Watch as she grinds her bare ass against some thug niggas.

If I was there I would grind against her, let her feel my hard black cock against her ass. I'd take her by the hand, lead her to the mens room. Bend that bitch over a sink, take out my cock and sodomize her tight ass right there. Niggas in the mens room would be jerkin off, touchin your bitch while you watch me fuck her up the ass. I'd pull her blonde hair, make her moan, choke her , squeeze her titties, finger her pussy and cum inside her ass. She would then lick my cock clean. And I would drag her out of there, back to your place, where I will give my attention to her pussy...

How you ask.... again & again

macswife said:
from behind

:hitit: I'd hit that ass from behind all night...and then again in the morning......

I ould invite some friends over and gang bang her and have cum all over her

Mac excuse my being so blunt, but your GF is one fine piece of white womanhood. I'd be honored to fu*k her and fill that sexy, made for black cuck body of her's, with my BBC and cum. Primo bitch!!!

oh hell yes.. damn she is sexy

Let me pimp that white ***** out, me and all my niggaz will get a turn, she'll never go back to teeny white cock lol

Shoot me a pm, peace