• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Hot Wife - Dallas, Tx

• Thread startersexywhitekitten
  • Start date
I am here in LA all weekend and really craving some sexy BBC to party with me.

Hello,
How are u doing today?i really want u to be my xxx fun mate ,as am hungry 4 my first white pussy,with my 2.5''wide and 9''lenght dick u will surely taste heaven,if interested,mail me back or IM me on my yahoo messanger id:akladus_2 see you.
blkprince.

Any pics from this weekend?

Any good parties in Vegas June 8 - 10

Hi
I would be interested in meeting you both for a drink no obligations...say hi and see where the drinks take us. :)

I am in far north Dallas. If there is some interest let me know and we can go from there.

Cheers

Looking to play with new friends in Dallas, TX

This lady is bangin! Just a shame none like her in, or traveling to, Ohio. :(

A very pic with the black dress. Would encourage you to allow us to see more.

Seeking 1 or 2 sexy fit BBC gentlemen

I have been on this site for the past 6 months seeking a sexy fit BBC lover and have not had any luck at this time. I am wondering if this site is more show than go. I am for real and would like to meet 1 or 2 select gentlemen for long term play. I am very open and would like to be enjoyed with the interacial lust I am seeking.

Very nice indeed! Hot!

nice pics.

how stupid are the black guys in here

you are just a fake sexywhitekitten, you receive one after another message and you say you still had no luck. What about all the sexy black guys who already send you a message that they have been interested?

YOU ARE A FAKE, not the guys in here!

Lady

sexywhitekitten
Noob Join Date: Mar 2005

Seeking 1 or 2 sexy fit BBC gentlemen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been on this site for the past 6 months seeking a sexy fit BBC lover and have not had any luck at this time. I am wondering if this site is more show than go. I am for real and would like to meet 1 or 2 select gentlemen for long term play. I am very open and would like to be enjoyed with the interacial lust I am seeking.

A Woman's Encouragement about Dark Cavern

Dear SexyWhiteKitten,

A few years ago, on two widely separated instances, I met three different guys on here, two of whom who turned out to be nice guys with Big Black Cocks. The third was a white guy who also gave me a great night.

The first was while I was on vacation in Florida with my hubby. Rather than posting in the forum, hubby went into the DarkRoom chat room that you can get to by clicking on the "ENTER CHAT" button near the top of the page where you are reading this. He said in the public room that we were in Florida near Orlando, would be for several days, and were looking for real-time BBC, and asked for anyone interested to contact him through the private chat facility here (in DarkCavern's chat room). Neither of us can remember exactly how much response we got, but enough so he was easily able to privately arrange picture swaps by email and phone numbers for phone calls rendezvous and further verification. Over the next two nights I had exceptionally fine real-times with two different guys.

One was the nicest Black gentleman who had the biggest cock I have ever had. He came from the Air Force Base near Tampa to our hotel near Orlando. Hubby met him in the lobby and brought him to our room. He was ....WOW! He was gorgeous, very well-hung (very, very) and actually had more stamina than I did. He is the only lover I've had that really outlasted me. Many, many orgasms and hours.

The next night another contact from here, but white, went on a dinner and live show date with me that hubby came along for too (hubby paid for all), then back to his room for some great fucking.

Hubby watched, chauffeured, paid for and served both of those nights in Florida. We also went to a great "open" sex party and two great house parties in Florida that trip. Nine different men in seven nights, ten if you think hubby should be counted...LOL (I was actually able to feel him inside a couple of times).

Some months later either I or hubby, happened to meet a Black trucker who frequently passed through our city, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, again we met in the chat room here.
Usually I find new lovers in real-time at work or at play, but we both hit it off with this guy. Again pictures were exchanged by email and phone numbers given. He stopped by our house several times in the next few months for very hot sessions, both when hubby was present and when he wasn't.

I know the people at this site have changed somewhat since then, as has the site itself. But I would still expect that these very real, enjoyable, fulfilling experiences could be repeated through this site. I do suggest the chat room method, which may require spending a few hours a few times, but is generally amusing.

In any case: Here's to happy sex and sweet Black men!
----A general word of encouragement for real-time rendezvous that begin here at Dark Cavern.

Amanda

Users who are viewing this thread