• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Korean Wife Pussy

• Thread starterkmac32
  • Start date

kmac32

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 27, 2007
Post some photos of thick cocks to fill my Korean wife's pussy.

Attachments

• as35.jpg
    as35.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,821
  • mvc-011f.jpg
    mvc-011f.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 2,079
Wow

I'd love to make her moan. Love her pussy lips.

Trying to Convince Her

We talk about having her try some other guys, and she has said that she likes thick cocks. I hope that by posting on here, she will receive the confidence and "inspiration" she needs to go forward. When we have discussed this in bed, she always plays along and gets really hot and talks about it. I think she wants to try, since she has brought it up to me a few times without me initiating. I am trying to follow Asianlady2's advice on how to convince her. Being that she is Korean is a big plus too, since she is likely to feel more comfortable that a couple just like us is already having good experiences.

Anyway, as with Asianlady2, we are not into humiliation, slavery, etc. I DO NOT want/need to be cucked and submissive. I want to help my wife get the pleasure of big cocks, and get the pleasure of seeing her enjoy it.

Everyone, thanks for the interest. Please tell her how good her body and pussy look, and please post some photos of the big cocks.

mm, mmm, goood

that's one nice looking pussy, seems like it's been stretched out already

More

More of her pretty ass and just fucked pussy.

Attachments

• MVC-072F.JPG
    MVC-072F.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 1,163
  • as20.jpg
    as20.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,903
Her pussy looks great I love her nice juicy lips

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice!

Love that Korean pussy, nice and tight

Nice

That is what a bush should look like. I'd like to loose myself in that. You lucky man.

Prediction = There'll be no shortage of well-hung volunteers!

kmac32 said:
Post some photos of thick cocks to fill my Korean wife's pussy.

Your Korean wife is a very sexy lady! I'm sure you'll have a long list of well-hung studs lining up for the chance to pleasure her! WOW!!!:):)

David
(Brisbane, Australia)

Attachments

• pp09.jpg
    pp09.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 1,215
looking to fill her with my 9 incher ,,,in atlantic city area

nate here,,,looking to fill that pussy with my big black cock,,,interested??? NATE

Attachments

• __tn_2+hands+and+a+mouth+full1.JPG
    __tn_2+hands+and+a+mouth+full1.JPG
    1.8 KB · Views: 1,409
  • me been done,,,WELL2.JPG
    me been done,,,WELL2.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 426
  • natedog.jpg
    natedog.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 301
  • nate2.jpg
    nate2.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 325
Us too. My Korean wife is from Inchon. She is currently servicing two married men. some times she wiil fuck her friends husband. We love her activites. I am not a cuck and never will be but I do like to watch her and hear the stories when I can't be there..

Al

mmm what a fantastic horny body - ready to be taken ... rev her up and she will fly!

I remember when I was stationed in Korea, I loved the Korean women and I loved to eat pussy. They are some of th emost beautiful women in th eworld.:D

Your wife's pussy is so juicy and those pubes.....beautiful!

Your wife is so hot, it would be a shame if she didn't spread that little pleasure of hers around!:)

Wish I could fill her with my cock! I'm not even completely hard in these pics, but I'm sure your hot wife could remedy that!;)

Attachments

• almost hard.jpeg
    almost hard.jpeg
    23 KB · Views: 76
  • ron5.aspx.jpeg
    ron5.aspx.jpeg
    34.6 KB · Views: 81
  • nearly all hard.jpeg
    nearly all hard.jpeg
    25.5 KB · Views: 103
some beautiful pussy shots, love wet hairy asian pussy, you have a very hot & sexy wife, enjoy

What a gorgeous pussy!

kmac32 said:
More of her pretty ass and just fucked pussy.

What a beautiful pussy!! Enjoy her and hope she'll decide to take big cocks for you!

Users who are viewing this thread