• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Married Redhead in KY!

• Thread starterthatwins
  • Start date

thatwins

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2006
Hi there you gorgeous black men out there. I'm looking for some of you around the KY area to holler at me. I want to get to know you and maybe meet eventually. I am 23 years old. I'm married but I still love to have some fun, even some behind hubby's back. I love to go clubbin, dancin, partying. I love to have a good time and I've always wanted to try a sexy black man like the ones I've seen on the board here. I may invite hubby to come with if I can talk him into it, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Hope you like the pics. I have more, just ask.....if you like what you see.

Michelle

Attachments

• 589612130_l.jpg
    589612130_l.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 869
  • fav shirt.JPG
    fav shirt.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 557
  • fav shirt 2.JPG
    fav shirt 2.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 879
  • tube.JPG
    tube.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 800
  • 484371378_l.jpg
    484371378_l.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 1,396
Doesn't anyone want to talk to lil ole me?

I do really like

Yes...!! I do really like what I seeand would love to see more of your naked body...!!! Send them to me if u want.....!! Compliments

Do you want to see them on the board or do you want to talk on yahoo?

hi

Hi Michelle

Cin Ohio here..what you have posted is sexy

I'm single and black..and interested in you

my email is noirwill2003@yahoo.com

you there michelle?

Kentucky couple....say hey

Hey Thatwins,

You are a real sweetheart. I love redheads. My wife is a redhead. I wish I could be your cuckold husband for just one night. After your big black cock lover finished with you i would kiss your lips and savor the flavor of cock in your mouth. I would lick all your big black cock lover's come out of your pussy and keep licking you till you came all over my face. I would suck his come out of your sweet little ass hole. Would love to hear your adventures or chat with you about your or my favorite fantasies. You are just one hot piece of fuck.

PS,

would love to shove my cock between your titties. Or, lick your lover's come off your lovely titties.

Hello Red Lovley tits show moor. Thanks

show more a lot more! at 23 that pussy is stilll juicy, wet and tight

Sure i would like to do both things

thatwins said:
Do you want to see them on the board or do you want to talk on yahoo?
Add me to yahoo rom2nor@yahoo.com I would be please to chat ane see u

i'd love to suck on your titties

do you yahoo?

Big Juicy Tits

hey those sure are some of hotest biggest tits ive ever seen. would sure love to put my Black Dick betwen and fuck them good.

BigEarl

mmmm michelle baby...fine ass lil redhead. 28 Blk M OHIO and I could get down ur way sometime..hit a brotha up on yahoo... ohioblkbull.

you look lovely inh your pics post more

I live in Ky and hollering as loud as I can. Show more of your sexiness!

You owe it to our hard penises to screw a black guy and take pics. Do it for your country!

meeting

hi...i'm in St.louis and would love to chat with you and possibly meet...hit me up on lyahoo messenger ACE_STL.

I have seen ever few white girls in Ky having fun with blk men.How long you been doing it?

Users who are viewing this thread