• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sexy mature blonde looking for a few black stallions

• Thread startergangbanggirl
  • Start date
Sounds like a pretty good time Jack!!
My BF and I love Florida....we try to get down there at least twice a year.

Thanks for the email address, I will send you some more pics very soon. Sucks posting here, you have to down size the pics sooo much it's not even worth it.
Any of you guys want some nice pics and have some to share hit me up with your email.

Lets talk about a trip to florida Jack.....
Heather

Oh yeah, I'd give you want you want. Do you ever get to Houston? Hit me up.

Hello

Hello,my name is Bill.You can check out my pic in the DC or MD section of
dark Cavern.I have an ad in there. I'm 48 yrs old ,single straight and disease free. I'm 5 9" 170 pounds with a slender athletic build and 9 thick inches. You sound like someone I would like to get with. I'm in DC but get up your way a lot. I can give you what you need. My e-mail address is billbanks 1234567890@hotmail.com. I am for real.
Later

IN washington dc

Ok i will come to philly anytime you want this 11.5 inches i have pictures on darkcaven my name is badboyindc in the dc folder get back with me like to see if you can handle me

Heather
whenever you're ready for fun, sun and hard dick in South Beach, just shoot me an email blk4hotwf@comcast.net

Slick

i am interested

what are you located baby, i am interested 8)

hey guys I was away for a few weeks and just checking back to see whats up.

I got some responses but haven't been able to set anything up yet.

Let's do it.......

Love your pic

Hi, my name is Dennis. I live in Columbus, GA. Fort Benning, I am in the military. I love your pic and profile. I like to travel and travel frequent. I consider myself a very attractive, intelligent, and strong gentleman who puts the needs of ladies first. I am considered to be insatiable. I am 5ft 8in 165 and in great shape d&d free, being in the military I work out everyday. I also own my own business and always looking for business partners. Send me your pics at islandthong@hotmail.com I will be waiting.

would love to watch with your bf........youre sooo hot.dave.....856-498-0367

You're fuckin' fantastic-wish I was black! Please if you do get some real abuse post the pictures here soon! You've got to show us that ass getting stretched and turned inside out by black cocks. Just the thought makes me spunk in my pants!

yes

just name the time or place where are you located, i am in atlanta ga kennethsuff @yahoo.com

hi

i want you in every way will fuck you in every opening you have where are you located iam in atlanta want to seemore of you kennethsuff@yahoo.com:hump: :bj:

You are fine gangbang girl

Gangbang girl,my name is Bill and you have agreat body. I am a 48yo blk male from Wash DC but I get up Philly way quite a bit. I'm 5 9' 170 pounds with a slender athletic build and 9 thick inches.Mye-mail address is billb18922@yahoo.com. You are fine as hell and I would fuck you in all of your holes. I'd love to see an ass shot of you.

damn if you travel to Indiana...I want you...you are very beautiful...I do not care about your age....I just want you please send me some pics to my addy which is nasty.freak69@yahoo.com...I will be waiting...anything you want to know about me I 'll tell and send you some pics as well....later baby

nasty

Damn girl. Your hotter than most chicks at 20. Anytime your in Vegas....

>>I know that I am not one of the young girls that are poking around in here so I hope that doesn't defer any of you guys<<

Hi, you look very nice. Are you ever in the MD area? I like your age, in fact I like mature women. I wish more would post.

Users who are viewing this thread