• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sexy mature blonde looking for a few black stallions

• Thread startergangbanggirl
  • Start date
She is very sexy....has any guys met her yet? Or is she all talk??

hey, i would love to meet you. i live in the philly area. can you send me more pics? thanks

how is this even still going??? did anyone ever beat that gorgous pussy up???

Hey, how are you? My name is Shahid and im interested in meeting please contact me at oohsha2000@yahoo.com

Since size is your thing and not color...check my profile. I'm in Pa. too,

philly gangbang can be set up

45 blk m dom philly give me a e-mail i will set one up for you reginald rwatermanreg@aol.com

Usin you up

Baby,

I'm from Trenton and me and a couple of the boys would definitely be into usin and roughin up that white ass.

You Are A Doll

I would love to create the ultimate scenario while your boyfriends watches as he directs. I am just getting back from overseas and I need to handle some nice pretty pink dripping wet pussy. I'm on the sw side of Houston. Hit me up anytime. Email or messenger me @ mrdelicious3000@yahoo.com

Hey Baby-jersey Here-real Interested-i Got Wat U Need-10 Inch Cock-lets Hook Up

same pics over and over again, for years.... i think your fake

I totally agree with PA.....I think she or the person sending the pics is fake...all this about gnagbanging and have yet to see a pic of a brother in her photos...c'mon guys...quit giving in to the silly games.

Users who are viewing this thread