• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy mature wife in North Carolina

• Thread starterJaney_lips
  • Start date

Janey_lips

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 9, 2004
www.southern-charms.com
Sexy mature wife in North Carolina seeks straight well hung black guys in the Greensboro/Winston Salem to come play with me & straight husband.

Attachments

• PICS 1264.jpg
    PICS 1264.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 2,633
  • PICS 1202.jpg
    PICS 1202.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,956
  • PICS 1244.jpg
    PICS 1244.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 2,067
You are very sexy

Hope you find a black stud!

ur wife looks fine hope u find a nice bbc to service her plz keep us all up to date and post us some pic's of the big event

Nice

Hope you and your husband have alot of fun. Your very sexy for an older lady. Thanks for sharing.

Damn! She is one attractive lady. I wish I live in your area. I would definitely like get know her better.

Now that is a WOMAN....luv to have some of it!

T

Your husband is real lucky to have such a sexy youngish filly to sleep beside at night. I love the way you are proud of your body, and not scared to show it completely. So nice that he loves you so much that HE CAN SEE the benefits of threesomes with hot men.

Problem is that some females would like a taste between your thighs as well, that is if you gave them half a chance. But I note on this occassion, it is only men who are getting an invitation.

What a sexy woman!
Luv the shot of her nude apart from heels!
She should be shown off to young studs and fed cock cream on a regular basis!
Is she slut trained?

Now that is what I call temptation at its best!

Very Nice Pics

Now that is one sexy MILF!!! Got to be one of NC's finest!!!

I live near Lake Norman. I am Large and Dominant, would love to meet up you with you and Hubby.

very nice...blkmale here...atlanta area...if you in area let me know...40+

Your wife is fine

I'm in Wash DC, the wife is fine, I wish I was in your area or might have to trave down that way she is hot

You are beautiful

Janey_lips said:
Sexy mature wife in North Carolina seeks straight well hung black guys in the Greensboro/Winston Salem to come play with me & straight husband.

I have been thinking about you and hubby in this lifestyle for a week. I wanted to find you again and did. I have a fantasy I would like to tell you about. It is I am your brother and have been away up north for many years and raised a family after my Vietnam days. You and I grew up in the south and of course we were under the southern code of segragation. However, when we were young teens and you were becoming a woman-girl and started dating, I would get turned on when you snuck in the house late at night. I became obsessed. You peeked in on me going through the hamper in your room. I thought you were gone for the day. While you were watching me, I found your white cotten panties and the crotch of which was stained and still giving off your musky aroma. You watched and I put them to my face and took in the smell of my sisters pussy. I had on a pair of white jockeys on and you could see my little cock "bone hard" and wetting the cotton near the tip of my little thing. You smirked and continued to watch as I layed down on the floor with your panties covering my face as I lowered my jockys and begain to jerk it off. You were pleased your little brother was getting off on your womanhood. You watched me cum all over my chest and neck. You ducked into the hallway and almost gave yourself away giggling. I thought I heard something and put your panties over my cock and whipped the cum off my chest and neck. You snuck off to the front of the house.

I thought that I was safe, but as time went by you just became more awaire of your brothers obsession. You would purposly leave your worn panties after your dates on top of all the dirty clothes so your little brother would start his wakking off sooner. You would get wet while watching me and run your finger into your little cunt and when I would cum you would also. After you had seen me do this a few times you became bolder, while I was laying on the rug in your room with your panties on my face you could see that the crotch was being sniffed so hard that your brothers little nose could be seen through the crotch on my intake of breath. Ahhhh. I didn't see you tip-toe in but while I was readjusting your panties, you silently kneeled down next to me and all of a sudden you ran your fingers over my hard little cock and I thought I was dreaming. Oh my who was this? I peeked at you covering my face with your panties and saw you smiling. You said, "you little perv" but you continued to wrap your hand around my little cock and started to softly jerk me off until I exploded all over your hand and squirted up and hit you in the face. You looked beautiful to me sis. You had my cum dripping off your forehead and nose.

As time went by, we only shared this saturday morning cum fest for the next couple of years. (However, you were maturing and would add to the jerkoff sessions with your narrative of your nights out with your boyfriend....s....

On my seventeenth birthday, I was going in the Marines. Before I left, you grabbed me by the hand and took me to the hayloft in the barn. You said you had a surprize for me. to be continued.....

I would like to continue this. I get married as you also do, and find my long lost sister on this website....As it turns out that we have as brother and sister ventured into the same world of what have we missed in the south of segragation. We were always to horny as siblings and now we venture into the same wonderful world of big black cock into beautiful white pussy. And your husband is the one who suggested it to you. Yeh right, you and I know that our minds have been going into exotic thoughts since we were young and we will continue.....

When will you invite your brother down to NC to assist my brother in law with the new adventures. Knowing your brother, you know I want to sniff your panties again, or thong,,, or pussy....after the dirty deed is done...?

new york male here sorry it did not happen for you if u really want it to happen get at me parot24@yahoo.com lets make happen sweetie nc male here

sexy pics. would love to get together. can you entertain? email me at: realdl36@yahoo.com

Sweet Pics. I'd love to bang your slut wife!

love that pic. That is a gorgeous mature woman. I am chuck in ohio, will be in winston salem on the 29th. call me if you want to have some fun. 614-288-5518

Your are a very sexy lady, but as for myself i'm in Ga, so close but no cigar... anyway i'm sure you'll have no problems finding an intellegent black man that will be a good freind to you both and the three of you will have many days of pleausre playing together...... please keep us posted.

Users who are viewing this thread