• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy MILF in southern USA

• Thread starterownedsubhubby
  • Start date

ownedsubhubby

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2010
We are brand new to this site and wanted to introduce ourselves......what better way than pics....:D

Here are a few hot pics of my wife of 12 years. She is 37, 5'2 and about 120 pounds. She works out alot and is very strong, thats why her weight is a little high. She has been my strapon Goddess and those strong thighs have taken my breath away many nights when she bends me over. ;)

We are recent fans of chastity and she cannot read enough about it on here and we both get HOT over the denial captioned pics.

She loves to tease me and say I'm not getting to cum anytime soon, and today marks the 18th day. It may not seem like much but to a guy who cums almost every day that's an eternity.

We are not into swinging, but in fantasy she is crazy about big black cocks. Its something taboo and sexy about the black on white skin and it gets her hot as hell. After 15 years together she just confessed this to me this week! I must admit that I get off on her talking dirty about her "black meat" that visits to stuff her tight pussy. She has been teasing be about it non stop, and even admitted she would like to get fucked 1x by a muscular stud while I watched, caged and made to clean up afterward.

Hope you like these to start...see our other threads looking for penpals for her to swap ideas and maybe pics.

We are on yahoo IM as "STRAPONGIRLINPA@YAHOO.com" but we never check mail there.

Ass.jpg Avatar.jpg my ass.jpg Red thigh highs.jpg PURPLE ON KNEES.jpg

Reactions: Aljapaco
Some more of her

Tell me if you think Im a lucky Sub....

Attachments

• ass in fishnets.jpg
    ass in fishnets.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 505
  • BAM.jpg
    BAM.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 513
  • Pussy.jpg
    Pussy.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 672
  • Mistress with strapon.jpg
    Mistress with strapon.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 994
  • HUGE blk.jpg
    HUGE blk.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 714
She is Sexy and Gorgeous and you ARE one lucky guy ;)

Wife needs to get stuffed

Wow love the pics, more please.

Attachments

• stuffed.jpg
    stuffed.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 542
You must be one of the luckiest guys around how about a pic of the action

Lovely,hope to see more of her and hear about what happens if you guys go through with this.Even better if I have a part in playing with her. :)

To Iluv69

Follow the link in our sig file to *****..we have a lot there..we even have a video too......but its not posted now.

Thanks great pics would love to play with you guys seems so much fun why all the hair in the locked up pic it would have looked so lovely shaved

I always keep my cock and balls, legs (and ass-pussy) completely bald. I've never shaved the whole top for 2 reasons:

1. My wife says it itches like crazy when she shaved hers bald
2. When we make love my stubble would irritate her clit big time.

If Im missing something about going bald enlighten me......

Love the pictures... the foot in the ass was a nice touch... I'm beginning to warm to the idea of ass fucking sissy boy I have at home. Thank you :)

WOW - that is one seriously hot girl :D A great selection of dildos as well.

While she is more than happy ass-fucking you, she seems to be perfectly at ease offering her pussy to the rest of us. Does she like the thought of us thinking of playing with HER soft body? I hope so - and I hope we hear more of her.

ownedsubhubby said:
We are not into swinging, but in fantasy she is crazy about big black cocks. Its something taboo and sexy about the black on white skin and it gets her hot as hell. After 15 years together she just confessed this to me this week! I must admit that I get off on her talking dirty about her "black meat" that visits to stuff her tight pussy. She has been teasing be about it non stop, and even admitted she would like to get fucked 1x by a muscular stud while I watched, caged and made to clean up afterward.

Your wife is hot...she looks prime for a nice thick BBC. I would love to talk more if you guys are game...I sent you a message on y messenger.

Attachments

• gstring bbc.jpg
    gstring bbc.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 363
  • ahhmask.jpg
    ahhmask.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 456
Definitely an amazing wife. Where in the South are you? I'm in the Dallas area. I sent you an IM.

Very hot pics. Way to go go. Your wife is very sexy.

Bbc

Your wife deserves some big cock.

Attachments

• BBC01.jpg
    BBC01.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 351
Bbc

Come on cucky let's get this woman filled.

Attachments

• sexy-milf.jpg
    sexy-milf.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 306
She shaved me for the first time ever...

She saw some other pics online and decided she wanted to do that to me....so first thing this morning after breakfast she took the electric trimmers to my pubes. Then when I was in the shower she had me put my hands over my head while she shaved me bald...

Hows it look?

Attachments

• SHAVED.jpg
    SHAVED.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 269
  • purple panties-top.jpg
    purple panties-top.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 254
Nice job - much more 'sissy', and all the better for her plugging you whenever she wants to.

Beautiful woman that I'd love to get my hands on and show you how she responds to a REAL cock ;)

You ass isn't being abused, it's being used for her pleasure:D (and I suspect yours too)

She is one beautiful woman, and yes you're lucky she's in your life.

Real men

Maybe she just needs some real men.

Attachments

• sexy-milf1.jpg
    sexy-milf1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 203

Users who are viewing this thread