• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sexy sporting females

• Thread starterPooch
  • Start date

Pooch

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
since recently we went off on a Sports tangent, lets do a thread on sexy sporting females, current or historical that any want to see take the perverbial BBC. I'll leave anna K and for the rest of you, give me Jenny Finch (softball pitcher on USA olympic team and starred at U. Arizona) and Mika Duno, Indy car racer from Venezuela.

Attachments

• Mika.jpg
    Mika.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 480
  • Mika 2.jpg
    Mika 2.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 386
  • Jenny Finch.jpg
    Jenny Finch.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 659
All the Dallas cheerleaders half on their knees the other half bent at the waist I would call this sporting females.

they do give me reason to not turn off the Cowboys! somebody showed me a picture of a tennis player from 90's Gabriela Sabitini I think the name is real sexy tall brunette. anybody know her?

Jenny Finch is easily top choice. Danica Patrick #2.

pimpology101 said:
Jenny Finch is easily top choice. Danica Patrick #2.
Pimp Danica was over here in Iowa at the new track they built and in person she does have a good body. Good pick

I am sorry, I am still in lust for Serena Williams, Hands down

Serena's banging. I also have weird picks too.....like Lindsay Davenport.

Skater Katarina Vitt is hot too.

Katarina Vitt is/was hott im sure she still is...lindsay? not that attractive in my opinion, but she just had baby so you are not alone obviously. saw older picture of chris everet playing Yvonne Goolegong (not sure her last name) both of whom were quite cute

Tanith Belbin

Check her out, definately needs a bbc. Olympic ice dancer.

she is def sexy!

How about the girls who play tennis, or gymnasts?

everyone knows of Anna Kournikova (i ran into her in an airport one time and she is everything you think she is!) maria sharapova...i cant find a good pic of Gabriela Sabitini to post but she is really hot too. give us some names.

There's a few lady golfers on the LPGA who I'd bang!

who laura davies? lmao you are right actually there are few jan stephenson was in playboy a decade or so ago...natalie gulbis if that is her name is cute too. there are some wbna players too but i dont know the names.

I also forgot about Amelie Mauresmo (tennis player). She's hot.

i agree with you as long as she isnt wearing a redskins jersey! lol

That would make her too sexy even for me. I'd pass out.

Wrong gender

You guys are right. Amalie is hot, but you're wasting your time. She's gay. Nice thought though.

Sorry Pooch, my favorite softball pitcher is Cat Hausmann, now with team USA.

I'd love to see a sexy female bodybuilder of fitness chick with BBC.

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd