Sexy Wifes First BBC

• Thread starterIndianaMWC
  • Start date
where are you located in Indiana? Looked at your profile and looks like the white guy is a guy we know from Kokomo (Ryan)

Guys, do yourself a favor and check out this married slut's albums - fantastic!!

Love It!

IndianaMWC said:
We hope that clears things up a little bit. For those that just don't want to belive us then so be it, to those that just want to see a married white wife enjoy some BBC then these pics. are for you.

I love these pics pics of real white moms who fuck Black Men! Very Hot!
Family pics too!

For real

We have seen pictures of her before and loved her big tits and attitude toward sex. Wish she was in Florida.

IndianaMWC
Let's see a verified pic of your wife holding up a piece of paper that says Darkcavern.com, full face.

PM me and I'll meet up with you

Pics.

More pics.

Attachments

• 53.jpg
    53.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 239
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 256
  • 57.jpg
    57.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 240
  • 59.jpg
    59.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 240
  • 60.jpg
    60.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 285
Hello

Hello Ryan, yes we are who you think we are. We have met and had a great time with you before.

Very HOT pics

I have seen your pics before and I always thought you have shooted some of my favorite missionary position pics, congrats! She seems to be very much into her lover and enjoying every minute of their lovemaking.

Have you ever posted a clip anywhere? I'd love to hear your wife orgasming!

Pics.

Hope you enjoy them

Attachments

• 65.jpg
    65.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 195
  • 64.jpg
    64.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 168
  • 62.jpg
    62.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 201
  • 66.jpg
    66.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 241
  • 72.jpg
    72.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 298
Nice pics.. Thanks for sharing..: )

hi,

That england guy triggered this beautiful thread...I love it..... Indiana Couple......Hats off beautifull pics.. your wife is fuck dog..she is bi..and she has gone black.....

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope?

I hope there is a special reward for her in nine months?! Please say he was successful with making her a mommy!

IndianaMWC said:
We had talked about it for a long time, when it finally happened we both agreed that it was even better than our fantisies ever were.

Great photos of your wife servicing some ghetto prince. Now this is how you post your wives, girlfriends, mothers and daughters folks! ... not like most of these other bullshit photos of white women with cropped heads or blurred faces simply showing average bodies in underwear or some bare fat ass cheeks.

Thanks bro for sharing your wife's excursion into experiencing her niggerloving desires. And keep us in the know of whatever other black motherfuckers this slut of yours will be taking into her white hoosier mouth and pussy.