• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy young Chinese wife for your pleasure.....CUM IN NOW

• Thread starterkazn
  • Start date

kazn

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 10, 2013
My Chinese wife of 4 years. Hasn't been shared yet but that's just the matter of time...

She loves the attention given.... raised in a strict asian family she has only taken 2 cocks in her tight vagina in her life. But I am working hard on changing that. and I know she would love a thick fat white cock dominating her asian pussy

Here are some pics to start with. I hope she makes you cum for the day.

Make suggestions and comments and if this goes well I will post more.

Email me johnpyc@hotmail.co.nz if you want to see more. I will only send more photos if you first return a pic of your cock / cum on my wife' IMG_1761.jpgIMG_1765.jpgIMG_1770.jpgIMG_1772.jpgIMG_1760.jpgs photo (tribute)

Wow, extremely sexy... love the shot of her flipping the bird.
You are not in control of this woman, nor should you be.

i would love to take your wife for a weekend and show her the pleasures of a nice fat long white cock. Make her submit to act like my little fuck slave. I want her to read this because she will get wet thinking about it in the back of her mind. She needs it!

very sexy lady would she like to get knocked up by a big fat old black cock would love to swell that sexy flat tummy with my black seed

Users who are viewing this thread