• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy young white tgirl seeks Black M

• Thread starterblondetvbabe
  • Start date

blondetvbabe

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2007
Hi Guys

I'm a sexy young tgirl who would really like to make contact with Black men via this website. I am based in the UK but I do travel to the US. I am tall but consider myself to look very high standard! Please email or instant message me on:

tgurl_model@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Jo

You can also join my personal yahoo group below:
Yahoo! Groups

Attachments

• park2 005 - small.JPG
    park2 005 - small.JPG
    26.3 KB · Views: 3,186
blondetvbabe said:
Hi Guys

I'm a sexy young tgirl who would really like to make contact with Black men via this website. I am based in the UK but I do travel to the US. I am tall but consider myself to look very high standard! Please email or instant message me on:

tgurl_model@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Jo

You can also join my personal yahoo group below:
Yahoo! Groups
As a mod I check new post and I have to tell you that after looking at this one a thought had came to me as it has to take a lot of time and effort to be a tgirl as here. It seems like it would take hours to ready yourself to be a tgirl as the shaving and skin tone and all as I'm not into this but to each their own but hats off to you as you must work hard to ready yourself for going out and enjoying of being who you are. Good luck Mule

Hi Mule - thanks for your words of support. It does take time and effort but when it comes naturally you just have to be who you are! Thanks for the welcome here! Jo

I agree. Also not into TV, but that result is amazing!

You are a very beautiful TV. You deserve praise for the effort that goes into being who you are. You have the fullest respect from both of us.

--Kaitlyn and him--

Thanks for the love

Hi there - I just wanted to say thank you for supporting me in this forum where I thought a gurl like me might not be welcome! If anyone does want to learn more about me please visit me in my group!

Yahoo! Groups

Jo Angel xx

Very hot

First Jo let me say u are very HOT....
Second some of your fans say their not into that kinda stuff....Ask yourself......Why am I here????????????

Once again Jo very hot!!!!!!

I have to say that you are really one sexy slut sitting there, long sexy legs and dressed really nice ;)

Remember you can visit my black mate in Portsmouth anytime.

Hi - I just wanted to thank everyone for the positive comments I did not expect to receive here - thank you. Please come and join me on yahoo:

Yahoo! Groups

Many thanks x

black guy in portsmouth? oooh, tell me more! x

Users who are viewing this thread