• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexywife UK

• Thread startersexywife38uk
  • Start date

sexywife38uk

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2004
Hitchin/Hertfordshire
groups.yahoo.com
Hi,
Lastest photos,of me getting ready for a daytime meet.
XXXX

Attachments

• Tonina2008 419.jpg
    Tonina2008 419.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 399
  • Tonina2008 418.jpg
    Tonina2008 418.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 323
  • Tonina2008 420.jpg
    Tonina2008 420.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 221
  • Tonina2008 406.jpg
    Tonina2008 406.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 481
  • Tonina2008 405.jpg
    Tonina2008 405.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 285
wow !!! Love it! :)

Hi sexy

you look hot, Dom bull from London here love to chat to you more (ukpaul69@yahoo.co.uk

Congrats

Sexy as always Tonina.

I'd love to be the person you're getting ready to meet for a good fucking baby

Hi Tonina, like a lot of others on here, I've missed your posts and photos.
I thought perhaps you'd left for good. It's great to see you back and I for one can't wait to hear what nasty things your owner has had you doing.

Please post more photos of yourself, as there's not nearly enough hot British like you on this site.

sexywife38uk said:
Hi,
Lastest photos,of me getting ready for a daytime meet.
XXXX

great pics!!! thanks for sharing

Thankyou

Thankyou for your kind words,i was,nt sure if i should come back. It,s hard to please everybody,now my children are 21,19,16 and 10 i don,t have the freedom i used to have.
I,m lucky that i have a very understanding and loving husband,but he has been working away alot in the last couple of years.Most weekends he,s away,and i have my mother living here with us. We have never got on,but it made sence for the family,to take over the house.
Sure it will be fine,but has brought a lot of pressure onto me,and my husband and children.
I,ve never been a on demand slut,like many men want,and got feb up of the guys telling me
in that case i,m not real. With all that was going on at home,it was the final straw,and i stopped meeting for awhile. I as a person had,nt changed just did,nt need the hassel.
So i carried on with family life still answered emails and hubby posted photos on Flickr
(HertsCouple) but that was it. Don,t get me wrong i missed meetings,missed how it made me feel,and also missed doing what i was good at. But with my older boys i was worried they would find out.What there mother was up to,anyway i could,nt risk or need the hassel.
But you can,t change what you are and what you need. As the weeks went by,i was getting
grumpy,argumentive,and one night went on to yahoo messanger again. Again were some of the same guys but started chatting to a guy from london . He was mature and understanding,like me had children,and new the ups and downs of family life.We chatted until 3am ,he said he wanted to drive over now and fuck me. It had been eighteen months since i,d had a black man inside me,he new i could,nt accom,but looked me up on google earth and new of the alley near my house. So we aranged a meeting at 4am in the alley.
Six inch heels and black thong panties was all i had under my long coat. Don,t normally meet alone the first time,but the need was too strong,my husband was away and everybody in the house was asleep. He texed me saying he was there,so i crept out to meet him. It was like a fresh start,thirty minutes of lust,than back home. He was kind and loving,removing my coat and fucked me up against the fence from behind,it was fast and direct and just what i needed. We have met a few times,and he thinks it,s time i came back,to the Cavern.
Sexywife XXXX

Hi Tonina, thanks for the update, you're vivid account of your recent encounter was very arousing,
i can only imagine how your Bull must've felt when you opened your coat revealing that sensuos body of yours, i'm extremely jealous.
I've always admired the fact that you prioritised your family above everything else and sought to protect your kids from ******** to the lifestyle.
However, once a Black man has released your inner slut, there's no going back, you probably realise that now.
You have to be true to what you are, a slut for Black cock.
I hope this new Bull may be the start of a new chapter for you, it's what a woman like you needs.
It's time to get back into the lifestyle you were made for (family permitting) and start offering that smoking hot body to more Blacks Bulls to use you as they see fit.

Thankyou

Muffinman said:
Hi Tonina, thanks for the update, you're vivid account of your recent encounter was very arousing,
i can only imagine how your Bull must've felt when you opened your coat revealing that sensuos body of yours, i'm extremely jealous.
I've always admired the fact that you prioritised your family above everything else and sought to protect your kids from ******** to the lifestyle.
However, once a Black man has released your inner slut, there's no going back, you probably realise that now.
You have to be true to what you are, a slut for Black cock.
I hope this new Bull may be the start of a new chapter for you, it's what a woman like you needs.
It's time to get back into the lifestyle you were made for (family permitting) and start offering that smoking hot body to more Blacks Bulls to use you as they see fit.

Thankyou Muffinman
Think in the past i tryed to please everybody.Meeting differant guys,and could,nt see any of them on a regulal bacis. So stopping and just seeing Eddie have made things so much easier. And i know there will be a time,were i will meet and please his friends,but at least this will be set up my eddie,instead of have six or seven guys trying to set up a meet.
I know i can never leave this lifestyle ,and i never really wanted too. It,s just things got out of hand.
Sexywife XX

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 160
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    91.9 KB · Views: 186
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 139
Hi Tonina, thanks for the new photos, absolutley luv em, those 'fuck me' shoes show your legs off to great effect.

I can see from what you're saying, that juggling the attention of seven or eight men could get quite stressful, even to a dedicated woman like yourself.

I seem to recall in your previous posts you stated that you were 'Black Owned' along with two of your friends. Do you think that Eddie might be interested in this type of arrangement ?
You certainly seem like an ideal candidate, your previous owner had you well trained in servicing Black Cock, and you'd be welcome addition to any Bull's stable; he even had you turning tricks from what i remember.

I've been following the adventures of another Hot Wife on here, Lissa Pierce (see Searcher308's posts) and have seen first hand the positive influence that a Dom Black Bull can have on a couple.

A woman like you isn't meant for a life of domestic drudgery (you can't turn a ho into a housewife...as the saying goes), perhaps in the midst of your family upheaval you could benefit from the firm controlling hand of a Dom Black Owner, to help you focus on your true calling.

Great to hear that you're committed to the lifestyle, lets hope that Eddie (and his friends) can take advantage of it and that i and your many fans get to read about it hear.

Let us know how you get on...

Thanks

Yes things had got out of hand,and was finding it hard to please everybody. Kelvin my American Master,was fixing me up,with guys that were coming to the UK,and at the same time i had Wayne Enza,s Dom fixing me up with guys from the UK. I loved the attention,but found it so hard to have a family life as well as meet these guys. And with the children getting older,they were asking more questions. But Eddie understands there has to be gaps when i just can,t meet. He is very understanding,but is still Dom,and knows what he wants and expects from me. It,s early days but things are fine at the moment.
Sexywife XXX

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 132
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 147
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 197
Hi Tonina,
All i can say is Wow.
I didn't realise that your previous Owner was keeping you that busy.
I can see how it got too much trying to keep that many guys happy.
Although kudos to you for managing to keep on top of them for so long (forgive the pun).

Sounds like this new Bull, Eddie is a better fit for you at the moment. I hope both of get to spend some quality time together, it seems a shame for a woman like you not to get used on a regular basis.

Got to get back to work now, but finally...i love your new photos, these new upskirt shots really hit the.mark.

Be sure to let us all know how your next session goes with Eddie or his friends.

Thankyou

Thankyou Mufinman
There is nothing in the pipe line as a meet until the new year. Kids break up tomorrow,the youngest has been home all week,some bug going round. Hope to finish the shopping tomorrow,and pick up the turkey saturday. Hubby is working fri and sat evening,than he,s packed up until the new year.
Been poping in the Cavern chat room again this week,first time in months. Should,nt really,as that,s how problems happen. You chat to somebody,and find he,s local. So will have to just chat,but keep my legs closed.
SexyWife XX

012.jpg 008.jpg 003.jpg

Reactions: kinkyexpat
Hi Tonina

Forgot to wish you a happy Christmas, hope you and your family had a wonderful time.

I hope that you were able to spend some time serving your new owner, Eddie.
Maybe this'll be the year that he can get you back to serving BBC as actively as you did in the old days.

She is amazing!!!!!!!

Hot DAMN, love the Queen of Spades tattoo :)!

Where you guys based as this London BBC would love to fill the hottie with Hot Chocolate?doggie.jpg
doggie.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread