• Thread starterannadeepthroatexpert
  • Start date

annadeepthroatexpert

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 23, 2006
www.deepthroatexpert.com
Hi all!

Well found a great black lover now! Have been searching for long time, but i'm happy I found a great lover now. Not here thats a shame, but on interracial yahoo group. But thats not what i wroite for.

We talked about me getting a tattoo (small ..black only.. style) I would like to know about women who got them. Are you happy with it, or you think its a bad choice. I'm a bit afraid as well since its a choice for life as well. But love the idea. You have also any ideas for tattoos?

Well hope to hear!

X Anna

No because you may meet a hugely endowed white one

Thanks for the advice. I see these are temporary tattoos, is there anyone who took these for real? I was more thinking of a not so visible place. Like next to my pussy or on my ass. SO its not visible while wearing normal clotehs. but can show when i want.. i like that idea

Be careful

I ordered the Q of Spades temps and went out with one on my right shoulder. Me and my friend went to a predominantly black bar. To make a long story short, i got wasted, went home with a group of black guys. the next morning, i woke up and the temp is now permanent along with "black cock slut" in 2 inch high script letters on my lower back also permanent and both of my nipples are now peirced. my bf will be back in a little over a month and i don't know what i'm going to do. like they say if you play with fire...

Did you have your tat?

Are you going to stay with a Black man the rest of Life? It might be rough when yget 50 or 60 and things don't workout and you find a white guy. Think it out clearly.

Might I answer with a resounding and emphatic "HELL NO!!!!"

The original post is from October 2006.

I just think its a crude attempt to publicise the web site she/he is promoting in the signature

As for trailertrash18's response .......no comment required but I hope he cleaned himself up after typing that drivel

Last edited by a moderator:
tatoo?

Anna. Another option is an ankle bracelet. It says the same thing and is easy to remove.

personal choice

I dont force my sluts to get them, but recently my newly owned mwf wanted to show her devotion to me and she got a black spade inscripted with "Property of Lance" inside it. its just above her pussy hair line to left visible in all panties/thongs/bikinis she wears. If we split, she can just color in my name, but that was her choice. she had her cuck put 'black owned' on his left butt cheek. I do make my sluts wear anklets with my intitials. another idea is to write in marker on youre body, at least it will come off~ enjoy whatever you decide.

My wife has her black lovers name tattooed on her left breast.

I know others agree with me as I have read Will's take on the subject but this idea is ridiculous. And for many men, tattoos on women are unseemly as they tarnish what was once flawless, feminine skin.

I like the idea of a small black spade on an ankle or shoulder. I think inscriptions of people names are tacky and silly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Should you??

It is your god damn DUTY to get one.

Habib, cuckold place is up and running again. Go spout that stupid "duty" shit over there.

Very harsh dude.

How's it any more harsh than yours was stupid in saying it's a white woman's duty to get a tattoo to show her devotion to black men? Get a grip!