• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Share her cum filled pussy

BBCSizeQueen said:
The first time I was with a black man when he came inside me I had the biggest orgasm of my life. That was 12 years ago. I know it's extremely naughty but I love black men cumming inside me. Raised Southern, it is still a delicious taboo and makes me explode when I feel a big black cock swelling and pulsing cum deep inside me.

169.JPG UH HUH!.jpg RAW PUSSY.jpg 21-5.JPG 81.jpg 1CATBUSY541.jpg 074_1000.jpg 086_1000.jpg 096_1000.jpg 149_1000.jpg 229_1000.jpg
I never wished I were a black man before joining this site. Any man that gets to fuck you has won the lottery. Racism is alive and well in America. I can see where a white woman fucking a white woman not your wife is still taboo in the South. Good for you for giving up your pussy for some brothers use. I'm sure they enjoy you as much as you enjoy them. You have a gorgeous pussy !!!

CavScout said:
I never wished I were a black man before joining this site. Any man that gets to fuck you has won the lottery. Racism is alive and well in America. I can see where a white woman fucking a white woman not your wife is still taboo in the South. Good for you for giving up your pussy for some brothers use. I'm sure they enjoy you as much as you enjoy them. You have a gorgeous pussy !!!
Kisses!

CAT KISS.jpg

• Love
Reactions: PlannB, Roberttttt, MajorHorner and 1 other person
levieuxdusud said:
my wife pussy

X.JPG
Looks so delicious, can I have a taste please

• Love
Reactions: DeleteMe and Roberttttt
aggregory said:
He dropped his load in my pussy after hours of fucking.
Why did she keep her bra on?
Why did you let her keep her bra on?

GREAT Pictures! Love you and your attitude! Wonderful to see you here!

Lovasianladies said:
Looks so delicious, can I have a taste please
What a gorgeous, hairy pussy. I wish that were my cum. Only in my dreams.

levieuxdusud said:
my wife pussy

X.JPG
What a gorgeous, hairy pussy. I wish that was my cum. Only in my dreams.

BBCSizeQueen said:
The first time I was with a black man when he came inside me I had the biggest orgasm of my life. That was 12 years ago. I know it's extremely naughty but I love black men cumming inside me. Raised Southern, it is still a delicious taboo and makes me explode when I feel a big black cock swelling and pulsing cum deep inside me.

169.JPG UH HUH!.jpg RAW PUSSY.jpg 21-5.JPG 81.jpg 1CATBUSY541.jpg 074_1000.jpg 086_1000.jpg 096_1000.jpg 149_1000.jpg 229_1000.jpg
Makes me wish I was black and had a big cock to fuck you with.

Reactions: franklyhorny
BBCSizeQueen said:

That does look so fucking hot and beautiful. Nothing better than a well fucked and pleasured pussy. I like the ones where all of cum stays inside e pussy and then drips out after the cock is out. Hate to see it smeared all over the pussy legs and belly. Just a good clean fucking.

Reactions: HrdRob
Wife Dee, filled with spunk, but unfortunately it was mine☹️ I would love to see another cock fill it.

IMG_20181228_153253.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ishsues, incog, Jong and 2 others
Creampied wife

IMG_0060.png IMG_0504.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0501.mov
    34 MB
my wife

Screenshot_20230903_002358_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA
EagleJK said:
I will start...please join in

cum 1.jpg 2nd frontal.jpg
great looking cunt, do you ever get to clean her up

Reactions: Kwacka
Filled

IMG_2419.jpeg

Reactions: bulltribs and Kwacka
DeeandJim said:
Wife Dee, filled with spunk, but unfortunately it was mine☹️ I would love to see another cock fill it.

IMG_20181228_153253.jpg
i offer mine.... i come to you

I would add to it

DeeandJim said:

IMG_20181228_153253.jpg
would she like that too? as a surprise? invite me, i travel to you, sheffield is just 1h flight

Here’s a few

IMG_9182.jpg
IMG_9183.jpg
IMG_9181.jpg
IMG_9185.jpg

• Love
Reactions: idshare and Kwacka
My wife

IMG_1814A.JPG
IMG_1815A.JPG

Reactions: JimmyTheBull