• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Share my Chinese girlfriend and reasons I love Chinese girl

• Thread starterliuxinhaospring
  • Start date

liuxinhaospring

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 1, 2014
Hi guys this is my first thread.

At the attach is my Chinese girlfriend. She is a very traditional Chinese girl and both parents are College professors in China.

Well educated, shy...but these good girl characters only make her more slut in my eyes.

Now she is calling me "daddy" at home. Sometimes the "daddy" likes to order her call her dad when daddy's fucking her. I really enjoy the moment when she said "Baba" with her father through phone but at the same time her pussy filled in daddy's cock.

I also enjoy asking my pals what they think of this oriental beauty. And I also want to hear from you guys!

IMG_0148.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Chinalord, dannybrown and Eamdaniel
Very nice. Be good to her as you help her gain confidence and self-realization so she may be more adventurous if that is what she secretly desires. Given the game you already mentioned, you're on your way.

I think I cannot see her face or pussy but her figure seems great. I too enjoy getting my partner to talk on the phone when I fuck her. Stems from an age ago when I pulled one night and as I was fucking her hard her phone rang. I made her answer it, I loved hearing her say "getting fucked" when she was asked what she was doing. After she ended the call I asked her who it was and it was her ex fiance, result!

Post more pics of this hot little asian slut

my brother is dating a chinese girl and she is a little hottie he has lots of fun with her, they are gorgeous girls

You are a lucky man. Do you ever share her. I'm looking for a little girl to call me Daddy.

Users who are viewing this thread