• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Share or talk about your wife/gfs on YIM, Skype or TeamVoewer

• Thread starterabacus00
  • Start date

abacus00

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 26, 2015
Hit me up if you are interested to be owned and talk nasty about your wives/gfs as the sluts they are

Reactions: drfumuji
what happened?

hornyhusband said:
i like that..pls add me in zitech1886 skype...let do teamviwer...fun dominate mt pc and ****** my wife pls

Added you buddy :)

we're on anydesk atm...pm for details

****** my gf anydesk ad 196 049 111

pls add me mark.bradbrook95 on skype

Im a cuck looking for bull. Skype id is cuck245az7.

25 yo blonde wife to show off....

abacus00 said:
Hit me up if you are interested to be owned and talk nasty about your wives/gfs as the sluts they are

Wife is 28, brunette, tight holes..
Nude pics & sex sound clips for sharing.
I'll be on Skype this evening @6.45pm UK time:
Skype Handle: hotdogger0

abacus00 said:
Hi I am a real bi cuck,my sub slut wife is Fran a well known web slut add me at skype to chat and i will show you loads of the slut my id at skype is cuckman9841 here is a very tame pic of Fran

Fran down Mike,s 4.jpg

abacus00 said:
Hi, will talk about my slut german wife!

abacus00 said:
Hi I would like to play. M42 with kinky latina40

Users who are viewing this thread