• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

share your wife with my 11" bbc i want to tell you how id fuck the slut for you

• Thread starterjrox2012
  • Start date

jrox2012

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 7, 2012
I'm interested in males who want to share their wife's or girlfriends. I want to write short stories of how I would fuck her for you. You can also give me a scenario of how you would like to have her fucked.

I have received a few e-mails but they have not very descriptive. Part of the fun, if not most, is to have you tell me what kind of a ***** your wife is. Sending pictures helps stimulate me and thus, helps me write. But knowing how much of a ***** the slut I'm writing about really is makes things much more enjoyable.
Have you and your wife fucked your wife? Has she paid the rent with her pussy? Have you slept on the couch while she got her pussy stretched out by the black guy down the street? Have you caught her getting fucked senseless by some college kid that she tutors? Or are these your fantasies? It can be something mild like this or really hardcore, either way, I'd like to hear about it!

Let me enjoy your slut wife like you and the rest of these other guys do.

Email me at jrox2012@gmail.com, send me some pictures of the slut and lets shoot a few loads in her.

Users who are viewing this thread