• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Shared Wife is a Happy Wife

• Thread starterfreeromer
  • Start date

freeromer

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 8, 2012
Me and my wife have been married for 7 years now and during that time she's kept herself happy by inviting other men into our bed. Its been a lot of fun for me over the years to watch her and have her myself and I wouldn't want our relationship any other way. One day we were driving somewhere and she told me "I'm glad you let me fuck other guys, I think if you didn't I'd end up cheating on you." I just smiled and told her I was happy she fucked other guys too. Figured I'd share some pictures of her, please leave comments and if you have any questions about our life I'd be happy to answer.

Attachments

• DSCF1676.jpg
    DSCF1676.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 431
  • DSCF1768.jpg
    DSCF1768.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 415
  • DSCF1779.jpg
    DSCF1779.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 390
  • DSCF7779.jpg
    DSCF7779.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 426
good luck

Wow, she's fantastic love her features! Ass and tits!

Instant hardon!

She`s great! Wish You best.

Great relationship and sexy wife!

ur one lucky dude to have her shes awesome and best of all she lets u share her

Very sexy, great pics and story

tell her her pussy looks really good and she has nice tits thanx for sharing

she is GORGEOUS and I am Very Envious ;)

She loves her pussy, thats why she makes sure it gets so much use ; )

It the rest of her gorgeous body she doesn't like showing off. But I don't mind. God really put her together perfectly for fucking and she does it so well.

Users who are viewing this thread