• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

sharedwife

• Thread starterlittlehub4u
  • Start date

littlehub4u

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2006
my wifes wet cunt for black men. going bareback for you.

Attachments

• lickmyjuice.jpg
    lickmyjuice.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 2,139
littlehub4u said:
my wifes wet cunt for black men. going bareback for you.
I don’t wish to offend anyone here. But I think most of you guys look at your wife as a slut needing a, mostly, black guy to f*** her brains out while you watch the act!
This is not at all my situation. I do not consider my wife a slut. I am happy for her to have a regular lover who can see to those of her needs which I am not able to fulfil. I have the usual cuckold feelings, angst, jealousy, envy. And, on the other hand, I got the thrill of seeing her happy, virtually a new woman, self-confident and more attractive than for a long time. And not to forget, the erotic excitement of knowing she is with him, with a body - and mind - that is more his than mine.
This is what I call genuine cuckoldry, and I know there are guys like me out there, maybe even in here.

That also describes ny feelings

I most want my wife to be thrilled, excited and yet tenderly cared for in bed with her lover. With me there to do both of their biddings - no matter what they may be.

Very nice pic.

Wife's cunt wet and ready. Tell us what was sad or done to get her this wet!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread