• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharing My Pretty 32/yr Old Brunette Wife

• Thread starterRavenfan1979
  • Start date

Ravenfan1979

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 9, 2014
Maryland
I want to share pics and discuss my pretty 32/yr old brunette wife. Feel free to ask any questions about her, and I'd love to hear your thoughts about her. Yes, she is shared. Can go into greater detail on that as well.

1.jpg
2.jpg
4.jpg

Reactions: Strebos
very sexy would love to get into her pants

but if i did i would leave her with a nice swollen pregnant belly , because i could not stop fucking her tight twat

super cute, have you some more nude pictures for us?

VERY pretty and a great smile. Would LOVE to see some nude pics of her,
Ravenfan1979 said:

Here are some more. Thanks for the initial responses. I'll keep going...

4.jpg7.jpg5.jpg9.jpg10.jpg

And some more...what are some of your favorite things about her?

11.jpg12.jpg17.jpg18.jpg19.jpg

I guess the mystery about her body is solved... wow!!!
Can't wait to see that incredible rack and fantastic ass!!!

Fantastic!!! Perfect body, gorgeous smile, killer legs and her tits look great. Tell us how she's been shared!

Fantastic babe

absolutely gorgeous, any chance we can see a little more of her

Is she bi? We could do beautiful things together.

Since some of your have asked, I will explain our situation and how we got started sharing her. so first off, this is something we NEVER intended on getting into when we first met/dating/married. Never even crossed my mind, but here we are now, and we both LOVE it. to date, since we started doing this 4 years ago, i have shared her with a total of 3 men, but all of which on a long term, consistent basis.

so we started out just like any other couple, then about 4 years ago we were watching this show about swinging and became hooked on it. to our surprise it led us to even talking about in the bedroom and how much the idea turned us on. eventually this became more frequent and the conversation moved from "how hot would that be" to "what if we really tried this just once". anyway,

LONG story short we eventually paired up with a couple we had been previously friends with, gauged their interest, and did a same room full swap with them. the sex was really hot, and a lot of fun. We did this a bunch of times with them and loved it. However there was a big surprise to us that surfaced from the ordeal:

going into the whole thing, the turn on was my wife, myself, and another woman - which was fun, don't get me wrong. however we had NO IDEA how much we enjoyed the parts when it was me and the guy all over my wife . anyway, eventually we fantasizing about couples swaps less and less and instead discussed more about my wife and another guy and me. So just knowing how we felt, when we go out bars or clubs, she would get really dressed up and dance and flirt heavily with other buddies of mine as well as random guys. Eventually after doing that for a while we decided to make this a reality. So to make a very long story short, i explained the situation to a close buddy of mine that we trusted, that she found attractive, and that i figured would be not offended by the approach. to my relief, he was more than open to the idea. Next time I will go into more detail about our first time she played with us.

20.jpg26.jpg27.jpg28.jpg29.jpg

Beautiful!

Wow, can't wait to see and hear more!!!

To continue the story, the first time was amazing and to our relief VERY comfortable and not awkward at all. He came over, we made small talk. Had a few drinks. She looked great, and did her hair and makeup and had on a little dress. My friend knew the couple we had played with quite well and expressed how jealous he was of the guy, but he was really honored we wanted to include him. Anyway, eventually we moved to the hottub. The conversation moved toward sex and we shared our experiences with him. That made us all hard hot and bothered, and we had also stripped nude at that point. She was sitting in between us. Next thing I know, we are doing naked body shots off her. We both took our time with her (simultaneously) and kissed her, fingered her at the same time while she stroked us. it was amazing.

The hottest part by far was the moment my friend entered my wife and started thrusting in and out of her hairy pussy. He could not get over the fact that she has a now rare full bush and how soft it was (that said, its VERY well groomed and maintained, but rather an old school 80s style full triangle). He told her he didn't want to pull out and she also asked him not to. After he emptied himself inside of her, I slid right in within seconds and finished myself. We ended up both cumming inside of her multiple times each the first night. It was great.

I'll continue to share more if interested.

40.jpg41.jpg44.jpg50.jpg54.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread