• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharing my Sexy Latina wife with you

• Thread starterYour Buddy
  • Start date

Do you think she is sexy?

• Total voters

Your Buddy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 13, 2009
Here are a few pictures of my sexy latina wife. Please let us if you like them!
What would you like to do to her? You can also email us at number1buddy_07@yahoo.com.

Attachments

• 003-2 - Copy.jpg
    003-2 - Copy.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 937
  • 006-2.jpg
    006-2.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 792
If you vote, please also post something!

Last edited by a moderator:
she'd look great with my dick sliding in her

She'd look good with a thick dick sliding inside of her.

Ouch...so many views but not to many posts or votes. I have a few more pictures I will share with you, but I would like for you to post something. Send me an email at number1buddy_07@yahoo.com, and I will send you more pictures.
Thanks

You have a fine looking Latina there. Too bad I could not fill her juicy cunt. She should have a good bull ride! I surely would lick that pussy and clitty 'till she couldn't take it anymore. She is great! Thanks for the photos.

would 100 percent fuck her brains out and cum inside her tight cunt also.

I know she has a not tight HOT Latin Pussy...will email u

Your Wife

I especially like the beauty mark just to the left of her hairy asshole.

Thanks for the wonderful photos!
Oh yes, if given the opportunity, I surely would eat her juicy pussy first! However, I would begin licking her feet, slowly making my way with my tongue up her legs to her knees, then up and around her thighs, so that my tongue would be dancing around her pussy for a while, just to tease her! Next, I would taste her wild honey, and drink it down. Sometimes I would detour to her anus, and flick around that little hole, then lick it good too! Then back to her sweet well with my tongue I would go, and lick her clitty up and down, around and around, until she would cum with her pelvis bucking my face time after time!
That would be the first course. We all know that my dick would be digging her well as deep as possible. You get the picture, I'm sure.

I want you to know how much I appreciate you sharing your wife with strangers like me. I am also glad both of you enjoy sharing her wonderful body with her boyfriend. I think it is fair to say that all three of you are fortunate!

Love that Latina pussy!

I want to thank everyone who sent us an email, and for the ones who posted a comment. I wish more would do the same!! If anyone wants pictures of my wife email me number1buddy_07@yahoo.com.

I love Latinas! Where did you meet her?

She was here visiting her Aunts from South America, and I worked with her Aunts. She was engaged to someone else. We meet, and a couple of months later we were married.

She is like my Wife Latin, She will be fuck real good by a black guy :):):)

Hell yeah I'd fuck her! Over and over again. Her pussy looks nice and tight too. She needs some BBC to loosen it up. Sign me up for that some of dat!

Users who are viewing this thread