• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharing my wife's pictures and videos with her male friends

• Thread starterhugebbwboobs
  • Start date

hugebbwboobs

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2023
I really enjoy sharing my wife's nude pictures and videos with guys that know her. My wife and I went to high school together years ago so we have many mutual friends/acquaintances. A few I have invited over and we watched my wife's videos on our living room tv, a few others just got emailed some links to her content. Either way these guys that have known my wife for over a decade now owned pictures and videos and could use them however they wanted. A few months ago I got her to do a cam show and a bunch of the guys in there were guys who knew her in real life.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: BustyHotwifeLou, milfbuster, Misstubby and 6 others
That's fucking hot!!!!!!

hugebbwboobs said:
I really enjoy sharing my wife's nude pictures and videos with guys that know her. My wife and I went to high school together years ago so we have many mutual friends/acquaintances. A few I have invited over and we watched my wife's videos on our living room tv, a few others just got emailed some links to her content. Either way these guys that have known my wife for over a decade now owned pictures and videos and could use them however they wanted. A few months ago I got her to do a cam show and a bunch of the guys in there were guys who knew her in real life.

View attachment 2671100
That’s amazing. She looks so in to it.

Reactions: Hornyhubb

Users who are viewing this thread