• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharing the wife for the 1st time.

• Thread starterKandJPlus
  • Start date

KandJPlus

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
May 13, 2021
This is a true telling of the first time I shared my wife. Don't know what you guys will think, but 40 years later I still love to remember it.

This took place back in January of 1981. We had been married in 1980 and I was her first and only lover. Now she had had other boyfriends but they only got blow jobs. I being almost 9 years older than her had far more experience and thought it only fair that she enjoy some variety.

I had been doing the usual bedroom fantasy talk and she seemed very receptive to playing. The guy that got her going the best was a coworker of mine named John. Him and I were very close in height and weight, 6ft. and about 180#. I had no idea of his cock size but I have 6in. fairly thick. By the way Sue at that time was 5'6" 130# blond, blue and 34C and 19 years old.

So I had been talking to John at work and knew he was interested so one Friday I asked him to come over that evening. When I got home from work I told Sue John was coming by but nothing else. She played it cool like nothing might happen, but she took a shower and did her make up. Not normal for an evening at home so I knew she was ready.

8 PM and John shows up and we all have a glass of wine and sit around talking. Now just as I planned I go to pour us all another glass and after filling theirs we are out, so I give them theirs and say I will run for more. As I said I had planned this and already had 2 bottles in my car, but I left and drove around the block and parked.

There was a vacant lot behind us so I cut through back to our house. I had placed a milk crate below one of the living room windows which allowed me to stand comfortably and see in. They were sitting on the couch sipping wine and talking but each had an arm up on the back of the couch and they were each touching and playing with the others hand. This went on for about 5 minutes when John set his wine down and took hers and set it down. He then placed a hand gently on her cheek and leaned in and kissed her.

While kissing he moved over next to her. Her arms went around his neck and after a couple minutes his hand slipped down to her breast. He rubbed and played with her breast through her shirt for another couple minutes then reached up and started unbuttoning her blouse. He was then feeling her through her bra and she must of told him it was a front clasp because he went right to it. I almost came when I saw his hand cup her bare breast.

At this point I knew it was going to happen so I ran back to the car and drove back to the house. When I walked in Sue was not in the room. John told me she went to the bedroom for something so I went back. She was acting very flustered and was fixing her make up. She stood and I took her in my arms and said "so did John make a move" She instantly blushed and told me that he had kissed her. I pushed the subject and she said she had let him feel her up. She was afraid that I would be mad but I kissed her and asked if she liked it. Her face lit up when she said yes.

I then called John to come to the bedroom and she asked if I was sure. I just kissed her very deeply as John walked into the room. Then I turned her and lightly pushed her to him. They embraced and started kissing. Things quickly moved to the bed where they continued kissing and her top was quickly removed. We both sucked and licked her breasts for a minute then I moved down and removed her pants.

I was rubbing her legs and started fingering her while he kissed her and played with her tits. But it wasn't long and his hand came down between her legs. I rubbed one breast and her leg and he fingered her to her first orgasm. She had his clothes off or at least open so he stood to undress and I moved between her legs to lick her pussy.

I looked up just as he brought his cock to her mouth. He appeared about my size (Sue later confirmed slightly longer but thinner) I ate her to another cum and then I stood up to undress and John started eating her. So I had her suck on my cock for a few. Then she pulled off my cock, looked at me and said "Oh God I want him to fuck me"

Not wanting to stop anything at this point I just stepped back and watched. He moved up her body and they kissed again. Then her hands suddenly clawed at his back and I knew he had entered her. They fucked hard and fast and she cried out very soon as she came quickly followed by him filling her pussy with his cum. She later told me the curve of his cock made it hit her g spot exactly (Mine is almost strait)

He retired to the bathroom to clean up as I slide into her for my first feel of sloppy seconds ( have been hooked ever since) John came back in and went back to kissing her and playing with her breasts. I did get her to cum and finally could not hold off and had one of the hardest cums of my life.

So I went into the bathroom and when I came out he was just starting to fuck her again. This time it was much slower and with more passion. I just stood there and enjoyed watching her totally give herself to him. I saw her cum two more times and I swear she forgot I was even around. After he came he got dressed while I laid next to her just feeling her body.

When he left she walked him to the door naked and kissed him goodbye. She then came back to me and we made slow passionate love as she thanked me several times.

They were regular lovers for several years after that (she really liked that curved cock) However for me nothing will ever equal that first time I shared her.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: rixcuckwish, hairbear1954, Hotbitch and 10 others
Glad you stayed and were involved in all the action. That I can understand, and never could relate to these guys who let their wives go off alone to be fucked by some man.

Reactions: toolman2c
EroticWriter said:
Glad you stayed and were involved in all the action. That I can understand, and never could relate to these guys who let their wives go off alone to be fucked by some man.
Funny you say that, because we fairly quickly evolved into her playing solo most times. I love being home waiting. Knowing there is nothing to distract her. Her mind and body are focused totally on him.

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, wantstowatch, old fred and 1 other person
KandJPlus said:
This is a true telling of the first time I shared my wife. Don't know what you guys will think, but 40 years later I still love to remember it.

This took place back in January of 1981. We had been married in 1980 and I was her first and only lover. Now she had had other boyfriends but they only got blow jobs. I being almost 9 years older than her had far more experience and thought it only fair that she enjoy some variety.

I had been doing the usual bedroom fantasy talk and she seemed very receptive to playing. The guy that got her going the best was a coworker of mine named John. Him and I were very close in height and weight, 6ft. and about 180#. I had no idea of his cock size but I have 6in. fairly thick. By the way Sue at that time was 5'6" 130# blond, blue and 34C and 19 years old.

So I had been talking to John at work and knew he was interested so one Friday I asked him to come over that evening. When I got home from work I told Sue John was coming by but nothing else. She played it cool like nothing might happen, but she took a shower and did her make up. Not normal for an evening at home so I knew she was ready.

8 PM and John shows up and we all have a glass of wine and sit around talking. Now just as I planned I go to pour us all another glass and after filling theirs we are out, so I give them theirs and say I will run for more. As I said I had planned this and already had 2 bottles in my car, but I left and drove around the block and parked.

There was a vacant lot behind us so I cut through back to our house. I had placed a milk crate below one of the living room windows which allowed me to stand comfortably and see in. They were sitting on the couch sipping wine and talking but each had an arm up on the back of the couch and they were each touching and playing with the others hand. This went on for about 5 minutes when John set his wine down and took hers and set it down. He then placed a hand gently on her cheek and leaned in and kissed her.

While kissing he moved over next to her. Her arms went around his neck and after a couple minutes his hand slipped down to her breast. He rubbed and played with her breast through her shirt for another couple minutes then reached up and started unbuttoning her blouse. He was then feeling her through her bra and she must of told him it was a front clasp because he went right to it. I almost came when I saw his hand cup her bare breast.

At this point I knew it was going to happen so I ran back to the car and drove back to the house. When I walked in Sue was not in the room. John told me she went to the bedroom for something so I went back. She was acting very flustered and was fixing her make up. She stood and I took her in my arms and said "so did John make a move" She instantly blushed and told me that he had kissed her. I pushed the subject and she said she had let him feel her up. She was afraid that I would be mad but I kissed her and asked if she liked it. Her face lit up when she said yes.

I then called John to come to the bedroom and she asked if I was sure. I just kissed her very deeply as John walked into the room. Then I turned her and lightly pushed her to him. They embraced and started kissing. Things quickly moved to the bed where they continued kissing and her top was quickly removed. We both sucked and licked her breasts for a minute then I moved down and removed her pants.

I was rubbing her legs and started fingering her while he kissed her and played with her tits. But it wasn't long and his hand came down between her legs. I rubbed one breast and her leg and he fingered her to her first orgasm. She had his clothes off or at least open so he stood to undress and I moved between her legs to lick her pussy.

I looked up just as he brought his cock to her mouth. He appeared about my size (Sue later confirmed slightly longer but thinner) I ate her to another cum and then I stood up to undress and John started eating her. So I had her suck on my cock for a few. Then she pulled off my cock, looked at me and said "Oh God I want him to fuck me"

Not wanting to stop anything at this point I just stepped back and watched. He moved up her body and they kissed again. Then her hands suddenly clawed at his back and I knew he had entered her. They fucked hard and fast and she cried out very soon as she came quickly followed by him filling her pussy with his cum. She later told me the curve of his cock made it hit her g spot exactly (Mine is almost strait)

He retired to the bathroom to clean up as I slide into her for my first feel of sloppy seconds ( have been hooked ever since) John came back in and went back to kissing her and playing with her breasts. I did get her to cum and finally could not hold off and had one of the hardest cums of my life.

So I went into the bathroom and when I came out he was just starting to fuck her again. This time it was much slower and with more passion. I just stood there and enjoyed watching her totally give herself to him. I saw her cum two more times and I swear she forgot I was even around. After he came he got dressed while I laid next to her just feeling her body.

When he left she walked him to the door naked and kissed him goodbye. She then came back to me and we made slow passionate love as she thanked me several times.

They were regular lovers for several years after that (she really liked that curved cock) However for me nothing will ever equal that first time I shared her.
Thread 'ARRANGING 5 OF MY MATES TO FILM ME AND MY GIRLFRIEND WITHOUT HER KNOWING' https://www.slutwives.com/threads/a...and-my-girlfriend-without-her-knowing.124007/

KandJPlus said:

That is a beautiful story, thanks

Reactions: Gaezel, toolman2c and HORNYMANANDWIFE
WOW OH FUCK MY COCK IS ROCK HARD READING THAT THEN. YOUR WIFE IS A RIGHT DIRTY FUCKING WHO'RE. YOU ARE A VERY LUCKY MAN

Reactions: Gaezel, toolman2c and old fred
KandJPlus said:

My wife was 19 and a virgin and I was 39 and not a virgin. I told her before we married that I had never be faithful in a relationship since my first girlfriend cheated on me. She said she would cut my heart out if I cheated on her. We got married and things were "normal" for about a year and then she started singing " Torn between two lovers" and it started a conversation. I loved her honesty and the thought of her with another guy gave me a boner. The movie "Indecent Proposal" livened up the conversation.Years passed with just talking until my dick died, dead. We loved each other too much to think about divorce so we went to a sex club with the idea she would meet a guy, get fucked and we would be outa there . We toured the place and got into the hot tub. There was a guy in the tub and he started to chat with my wife and the next thing I knew, he was sitting on the edge of the tub and my wife was sucking his cock. It was incredibly exotic to see her and it turned me on, but my dick didn't get hard, those days were over. She sucked 8 more cocks in the hot tub and said, lets go inside, I want to fuck. We met a Puerto Rican rock drummer and we chatted and he invited her to go to a private room and he would give her a massage. we went into the room and another guy came in uninvited and closed the door and stood in the corner. I sat on the edge of the bed and my wife laid on her back and Jimmy gave her a massage, I really enjoyed watching his hands on her body and then massaging her tits and finally finger fucking her. She was really turned on. He said, "Baby do you want me to fuck you?" and she said, "Yes, please fuck me" and with that she spread her legs and he eased his cock into her pussy. It was the greatest thing I had ever seen. He fucked until she had several orgasms' and she said she wanted to meet him the next day and fuck some more. He said he had a concert and couldn't and we never saw Jimmy again. My wife said she never felt closer to me and or loved me as much and thanked me for bringing her and that for sure, we had found a new dimension to our life. That turned out to be an understatement. Today she is an ****** working for a Black pimp and satiating her desires with
lots of BBC.

Reactions: 69eatmore77, cmeinfl`, mywife4blkncolorado and 2 others
EroticWriter said:
I normally take my wife and watch her getting fucked, but I was out of town and she chatted with a guy on C/L and thought it would be ok, so she met him and they fucked and everything was good, until there was a knock on the motel room door and it was a friend of the guy. My wife sucked his cock and fucked him too, it was all good. Until they tied her up and slapped her and pushed 2 liter pop bottles into her pussy and ass, making racial comments. She had to go to the hospital. We tracked down the two guys and justice was meted out. We had never had a problem before, I can see why she went alone. It took a long time for her to get back in grove.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and HORNYMANANDWIFE
old fred said:
My wife was 19 and a virgin and I was 39 and not a virgin. I told her before we married that I had never be faithful in a relationship since my first girlfriend cheated on me. She said she would cut my heart out if I cheated on her. We got married and things were "normal" for about a year and then she started singing " Torn between two lovers" and it started a conversation. I loved her honesty and the thought of her with another guy gave me a boner. The movie "Indecent Proposal" livened up the conversation.Years passed with just talking until my dick died, dead. We loved each other too much to think about divorce so we went to a sex club with the idea she would meet a guy, get fucked and we would be outa there . We toured the place and got into the hot tub. There was a guy in the tub and he started to chat with my wife and the next thing I knew, he was sitting on the edge of the tub and my wife was sucking his cock. It was incredibly exotic to see her and it turned me on, but my dick didn't get hard, those days were over. She sucked 8 more cocks in the hot tub and said, lets go inside, I want to fuck. We met a Puerto Rican rock drummer and we chatted and he invited her to go to a private room and he would give her a massage. we went into the room and another guy came in uninvited and closed the door and stood in the corner. I sat on the edge of the bed and my wife laid on her back and Jimmy gave her a massage, I really enjoyed watching his hands on her body and then massaging her tits and finally finger fucking her. She was really turned on. He said, "Baby do you want me to fuck you?" and she said, "Yes, please fuck me" and with that she spread her legs and he eased his cock into her pussy. It was the greatest thing I had ever seen. He fucked until she had several orgasms' and she said she wanted to meet him the next day and fuck some more. He said he had a concert and couldn't and we never saw Jimmy again. My wife said she never felt closer to me and or loved me as much and thanked me for bringing her and that for sure, we had found a new dimension to our life. That turned out to be an understatement. Today she is an ****** working for a Black pimp and satiating her desires with
lots of BBC.
I especially like the last sentence!!!

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and old fred
bump

Bump

Reactions: old fred
old fred said:
What does "bump" mean, please
They say that to bump their thread to the top of the queue.

Reactions: old fred

Users who are viewing this thread