• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharing wife’s panties with a stranger

sanfran1_2015

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hi all.

I’m a married guy living in the SF/Bay Area. I am way into Cuckold and wish my wife was more into exploring this with me.

I recently posted an add on a local site for anyone interested in “listing” after my wife. Enjoying her pics I’ve gathered over the years. Maybe getting off to her panties. I was also open to helping you get off as I just love when a guys hard cock is staring at my wife’s nude pics or dirty panties.

I have found a super cool guy who is currently at his house enjoy my wife’s panties. I left 2 pair out for him in public and he just picked them up. He will be enjoying them and cumming into them.

I can continue the story as it progresses.
Is anyone else into or ever tried this?

Reactions: malealpha, Sirloin, Nightlight and 3 others
Ya that’s totally hot...would love to do that
You got some guts!

Be especially hot if he returned them

I will try to post any pics of him and her panties

Reactions: Oldmanbub
I’m near Hamilton Ontario if anyone wants to do that!

• Love
Reactions: GFtoShare
Branson Missouri here, I would be happy to oblige.

I would really like to hear more about this. Perhaps continuing your story and ideas. I agree that it would be fantastic if this guy returned your wife’s panties after he’s cum in them!
Mya has been sent home with semen in her panties a few times so I know how exciting this is for a cuck hubby like me

15FE0494-6DED-41C8-9BFD-B7DD9177C4B0.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: toolman, malealpha, Ede and 3 others
Anyone near Cheshire UK??

Reactions: toolman
What would you like to happen if you meet

• Love
That sounds soo hot, i have picked up panties from a husband who wanted me to cum in her panties. Unfortunately i want to give my wifes panties to somone but have not been able to find anyone

Ttail said:
I’m near Hamilton Ontario if anyone wants to do that!
I love close enough if you want to make it happen

• Love
Reactions: GFtoShare
Hi there. a little off topic but maybe someone can help us out? My wife and I have been in a Domme/sub Hotwife/cuck relationship for a looong time... I have 1000s pics of her with many of her lovers and many more of her in and out of lingerie. She has an enormous number of panties and bras and stockings and so on that we now need to let go of... we don't want to throw them out and would love to sell them on to someone who would enjoy them. She is happy to pose in them with pics for your or wear them before sending them to you. If anyone is interested or can tell us where we might go to sell them, please let us know? :) love her pantied pussy modified.jpg028_22.jpg028_52.jpg031_38.jpg055_12.jpg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac
my wife panties after date

IMG20211005084047.jpg

• Love
I used to do this exact thing all the time when I had a kik, I let about six different guys cum on my chubby pawg gfs dirty parties/thongs while they looked at her nudes that I sent. I would get them back soaked in cum and sometimes I’d cum on them after too..

Reactions: Ede
I’ll send mine and clothes to anyone mssg me

• Love
ReneeBBC said:
Wyślę moje i ubrania każdemu, kto do mnie prosi
Can i please you???

How

Who would like my wife dirty panties??

Screenshot_2021-10-05-09-25-58-77.jpg

• Love
Reactions: malealpha