• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharing Wife with her EX

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I have asked this before, but can't find the thread, so I will ask it again.

Do any other husbands have the experience of sharing their wives' pussies with her ex-husband? Since my wife and her ex have been divorced, they have regularly gotten together to fuck. I knew this before I married her and encouraged her to keep fucking with him.

I do understand that in fourteen years of married, they must have fucked over a thousand times, and developed a very satisfying fuck-relationship, even if other things did not work out. I can certainly see why they would enjoy continuing to fuck even now.

The only problem is that others, in the family or elsewhere, who figure out what is happening, just cannot understand why I am willing for them to go on fucking. And all my explanations have not really given them answers.

The "EX" will be in our part of the country this summer and I have invited him to stay at our house. I am hoping against hope that they will let me watch them fuck, which would be the ultimate sexual experience for me.

It's up to yall two what you wanna do. If yall both are ok with it and enjoy it- it's no one else's business.

I'd try to keep what's happening out of view from anyone, including family. None of our family know what my wife and I do.

i would love to watch my gf play with her ex. I understand his cock is very large.

One time I got my gf to humiliate me while we were making love. She told me all about her ex's big cock and how it satisfied her. mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

She talked so dirty to me while I fucked her...and basically said he was 9 inches of thick meat. Now I want to see her do him.

Any thoughts?

My wife never really stopped with her ex. They see each other twice a month when the kids switch back and forth. As was stated earlier, regardless of the other stuff,they had a long standing physical relationship. He is hung considerably bigger than me and gives her a different kind of physical satisfaction. She always comes home happy, so I am happy;

this isnt quite the same thing, but my current gf who has recently gotten into cucking me, told me that while we were dating some time ago, one of her old fuck buddies who she had always fucked, was supposed to come to town and wanted to hook up with her for a weekend. She told me that if he had been in town when she was gonna be in town, she was gonna ask me to fuck him. And if i said no then she would have anyway. Apparantly he is a god in bed and by far the best she has ever had. His cock is big, around 8 inches and im only 4.5. She has told me since that the next time he comes up, in a month or so, she is spending the week with him and getting her brains fucked out.

EX Cuckolding definitely has strong emotions, I think that I would let it slip that (family or elsewhere, who figure out what is happening, just cannot understand why I am willing for them to go on fucking) "Your not willing, You just don't have a choice", Put it on your wife, that to me would be "Funner". Yes I said it, and No you should not get to watch them together, thats there private time, you'll just have to wait your turn!! LOL

I love my wife dearly, and as long as she always cums back home to me I would not care if she experienced another man as I am her "little" man. She might even bring me home an imported creampie & almost everyone would agree this is the best kind of creampie a man (or woman) can eat.

I am suggesting that my gf invite her ex hubby over for some drinks and weed. I asked if she liked his cock and she said it was more like a wand that mesmerizes her...

She said she thinks about his dick once and awhile and fantasizes about us together.

Now all I think about is watching her satisfy him.

She then said she couldn't see being with him since he is coked out and never gets the big one hard anymore.

But, as we were walking our horses, she may consider sucking someone to please me. She craves sucking big cock and would like to cuck me with her mouth to start...she asked if we could go on a cruise to start out our cuck relationship.

Anyone start on a cruise ship successfully?

It's great to know that I am not alone in needing to share my wife's pussy with her ex-husband. I believe it is perfectly normal to offer her to him for his sexual pleasure. Even though she and I have been married for more years than she was married to him, they were young then, and even by her own accounts, fucked nearly every day.

I have talked with him too, and he would be glad to fuck her while I watched, but she is reluctant to do it. She considers the situation too dangerous.

Let's hear it from other guys who would like to share the family pussy with her ex husband, or boyfriend, or any other guy.

I have an Asian wife that has played with the thought of letting her ex boyfriend have sex with her. When we have sex, she brings up the topic once in a while and it makes me explode. She has a really hot body and it's very sexy thinking of her ex inside her again. The distance is a bit far since her ex is back in her home country, however the thought of it actually happening is thrilling. I told her if she goes back on a trip she should go for it. Last time she went back she met a new friend that was from Canada. At the time she was my fiancé but that guy was able to enjoy her body. He slept with her several times. My wife told me the other night that she sent her ex a nude pic I had taken of her. Pretty hot stuff!

my wife fucks her ex boyfriend frequently. He is a good friend of mine and dated her right before me, and actually took her virginity. Funny thing is she hated him for years after that cause of the way it happened, but the last few years they cant get enough of each other.

My wife was a street dance friday in her home town and while I expected her to get well fucked by one of her guy friends I was quite surprised by the story that she told me saturday morning. As it turns out she was well fucked for 3 hours by her ex-fiance whom she had not seen in 5 years. He was also the one who took her cherry. He is married also. She told me that when they were together back then the sex was pretty bland but the 3 hour fuck fest was fantastic! She told him that she and I no longer have sex, which is not true, and that I would never know. With that in mind he left hickies all over her chest and fucked her bareback. All weekend she has been texting him and he even calls her. She gets all giggly when they talk and it is a huge turn on! Tonight she went to spend the night with him. I know she will fucked silly!

There is somthing particulaly erotic about you wife getting fucked by an ex lover.

You are face with the knowledge that your with and her ex have fucked many times in the past and are a well established "fuck couple"
They must really enjoy each other sexually to want to fuck even though they are not compatable socially.
When they get together, it is for a well tuned fuck fest.

Early on when my wife proposed the that her ex boyfriend fuck her, I had mixed emotions about it. I was concerned about loosing her back to him but, engrossed in the extreme eroticism about it.

However, after the three of us discussed it togerther a lenght, I decided he was the perfect stud for my wife. He was acually a nice, level headed guy who wanted a traditional marriage and he knew my wife could never provide him with that.

He became one of the best, most erotic long term studs my wife ever had and would fuck my wife about 10-15 times monthly for a couple of years until he met a womant he wanted to marry and the relationship with my wife ended.

Yes, I had my wife's heart but, he owned her pussy and I was constantly reminded of it by their constant fucking

When I was married to my 1st wife her pussy was ALWAYS extremely wet when I got home from work & she was very horny. At first I just thought I made her so wet, but as time went by I put 2 & 2 together. Turns out she was cuckolding me then feeding me her lovers leftovers. I tried to be mad about the fact that she was feeding me some other guys cock cream, but looking back I now see I REALLY liked eating a strangers cum from her stretched out pussy. That was forty years & two ex-wives ago, but I would give my left (or right ) nut for her (my ex) to "force" me to eat the cum from her pussy again as my current wife will NOT cheat on me, and believe me I have tried to get her to.

I have read some really good answers to my questions. And it reinforces my belief that it is "normal" for a husband to want to share his wife's pussy with a former husband, or former lover.

As someone pointed out, they (she and he) already have a "fuck relationship" and have already learned how to enjoy each others' naked bodies. And in many cases, this "ex" has fucked the wife many more times than the husband has, so it is like he should have "first rights" to her pussy, and that the husband is the one who has been "added-in" to the relationship and must always take second best.

Even though I have never been able to watch my wife with her ex-husband, I have had the thrill of talking with him about it and hearing him say that she is the best pussy he ever had. When I hear him say these things, I just want to fuck her even more.

I can honestly say that sharing my wife's pussy with her ex-husband has taken nothing away from our relationship, but has added much to it.

Who agrees?