Sharing wife's pussy with daughter's boyfriend.

• Thread starterSon of John
  • Start date

Son of John

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 30, 2008
I don't believe I've shared this story, but when our daughter was a young teenager, she had a boyfriend who was several years older. My wife and I were afraid that he might fuck her, and that would have caused a lot of problems for her and us.

So after she and I talked about it, she had a private conversation with him and asked how he felt about "older women", to which he replied that he loved them. So she offered to let him fuck her if he would leave our daughter alone.

He eagerly agreed, and after that he came to the house at least twice a week, while I was at work and our daughter was at school, and fucked my wife. She always told me all the details and I fucked her then too, while thinking about the fact that this young stud had just fucked her and had had his cock rammed up MY pussy!

This went on for several months, until the boy graduated and went away to college. I am quite sure he is telling his friends at college about fucking "this older dude's wife".

What he doesn't know is that I knew all about it, and was encouraging her to let him fuck her!

Reactions: old fred
What you don't know is that he probably fucked your daughter anyway.

Did he fuck her bareback?

Rodney1 said:
What you don't know is that he probably fucked your daughter anyway.

I agree that was most probable - so (in a way) you were double cucked.........and your wife was probably "in on it" as well - and nobody bothered to tell you the "dirty little secret".

Lots of good answers! Yes, he did NOT use a condom when he fucked my wife. She had already had a tubal ligation, so that was not an issue.

So far as to whether or not he fucked our daughter, all I can say is that she did not get pregnant.

I wonder how many other husbands would have offered their wives' pussies, in order to save their daughters' honor!

good very good this is my dream yammmmmmmm